How would you kill Bob?

• Thread starter kdryan
  • 191 comments
You're about 40 years late on that one buddy. The VietCong beat you to it.

As for myself? I wouldn't kill Bob, I'd just hire a racing driver next time :rolleyes:

I know this, I never said my idea was original though.

After spinning out and losing me credits for the 100.000.000 time, id pull him out of the car when he arrived back at the garage.

Then id bitch slap him and kick the crap out of him. After that id take my gun out, shooting him in the head. Then id take my knife, cut him up and put him through the meat grinder.

Id then take Bob to the local farm and feed him to the pigs.

That will teach him i think.

AA

I just have them do the 9 hour Tsukuba race over and over. That's a fate far worse than death :crazy:

I've actually become friends with my Bob's lately - they do all my grinding for me now.

How would I kill Bob? That depends on the reason I'm pissed at him. I get that many times he tried to drive clean and sometimes the AI is the culprit behind the "stupid." However I often find myself asking "WTF BOB? Why don't you... I dunno, do you effing job?" and imagine that as his manager I'd over work him, and wait for him to get out of the car and remove his helmet so I could proceed to beat his to death with a pneumatic wrench - that or fire him in front of his degenerate virtual children and flooozy g/f.

'should use a rope to tie him to the backside of a x2010 (outside) and wnet to training SSR7 and drove trought the tunnel

he's braking 49846209475843miles before each corner but otherwise he drift quit good for a beginner when i tell him 5million times to pace up =D

Bring him to Liberty City and have him try to screw over the Russian Mafia. $10 says he ends up having his unmentionables cut off.

pluck off each finger nail, dip them in alcohol, then clip off each toe with pliers while the finger nails soak in alcohol, then clip the fingers off at each joint…..then shoot him in the non-vital areas with nail gun, rub salt in the wound, then hang him on the wall to slowly bleed out….

I'll take inspiration from a classic movie and wire a bomb with a position-meter to Bob's car.

-"That's right sucker, you drop under 3rd place or 30mph and the Toyota 7 will blow up".

:lol:

I love my Bob. I just bought him a Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car for 5,2 million cos I wanted to thank him for good effort. We are like friends with benefits.. I would never kill him. :dopey:

I love my Bob. I just bought him a Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car for 5,2 million cos I wanted to thank him for good effort. We are like friends with benefits.. I would never kill him. :dopey:

Well, then I'll kill your Bob. That way I can still use mine to grind and still have a Dexter-esque urge fulfilled. Win / Win... for me.👍

i would but bob on the ring at night and then secretly take his brakes and headlights out. =D
oh and yes it would have to be fast car.

I wouldn't kill him, but I would punch him up when he comes in for a pitstop.
'WTF are you doing braking in a straight line?!'

mmm... I can already imagine seeing this on TV in a real race...

I would tell him while he has doing the Le Mans 24hr for the last week his Mrs has ran off with the Bob i just retired ! hopefully he will die off a broken heart.

i would but bob on the ring at night and then secretly take his brakes and headlights out. =D
oh and yes it would have to be fast car.

They drive without headlights anyway…but they are in love with the brakes….so just take the brakes out, since they use them at the WRONG time (straight lines, but NOT when they are behind someone and bout to bump them)

i would lay him down on the track of cape ring near the final sector of the track where the car leaps into the air and lands before the long winding left hander. i would put him in the landing zone as a marker for how far i can jump.

Make him play B-Spec, whilst not allowing him any food or drink until he won a race.

If not that, stick the 6 of them in a Samba Bus, convert it to run on rails that have been embedded in the Test Course like a Scalextrics track, making it speed up infinitely until parts of it start getting stripped off by the air and the Bobs all subsequently die as their skin gets stripped off.

If they survive these, then stick him in an X1 with no cockpit window and no seatbelts, have him drive down the Mulsanne straight until he hits the reinforced barrier that's been placed at the end of it and gets shot out of the car.

Fitting ends, I feel :)

Surround him with Nissan GTRs (R35s) and blow them up

I'd get rid of him and the only non-Reliant Robin, Lada Reva (aka, the cars that only idiots like, talking about the Robin and Reva) that I truly hate, a lot of them

Get him in an X2010 with the fan upside-down, so the car will "suck" the sky and starts to fly to the ionosphere and beyond. Then Bob would die by lack of oxigen...

Actually no, I wouldn't waste an X2010 just for that. Bob doesn't deserve such an awesome death.

Put him in the GT Auto Section , give him every single Car in the Game to Wash and change the Oil on , whilst he's doing that have that goddamm Entertainer Song going at Full Blast , he'll either drown himself or Drink the Engine Oil with luck .

Back