How would you kill Bob?

• Thread starter kdryan
  • 191 comments
I would just wait for his GF to break up with him (yellow arrow pointing down) put him in my fully-modded Yellowbird with Comfort Hards, ship him in a crate to Monaco, pace him up until he crashes into the harbor, and then proceed to fire his dead body from my team.

I notice a lot of hate for 'Bob' in this thread, and I'm not certain if most folk are serious.....or joking. The only time that I had to be extra careful with my B-Spec driver was in the Nascar Championship. My B-Spec level was high enough to enter the event, but I was alternating between the first two drivers that I had created at that time, and the highest leveled one was only Class 18.

Everything else was not challenging at all, and none of my three drivers has ever lost a race. I really don't understand what all of the fuss is about, and I blame it on mismanagement by 'Bob's' managers. I haven't given any of my drivers any sort of command in about a month.

gt5bspecdrivers.jpg

Drag him along behind a nascar on Daytona. That should teach the piece of 🤬 to not brake! I have thought this question many times. Possibly Lay him across the road on Historic Car Cup?

One of my bobs is D.Hopper, Dennis Hopper! So in time honoured tradition, I'd have to tell Bob that if the speed drops below 50mph.. BOOM!

Time him to a NASCAR, put rubber bands on the steering wheel, put a brick on the gas pedal and watch him go on for endless grinding.
And I still get 1000000 credits per race.

Time him to a NASCAR, put rubber bands on the steering wheel, put a brick on the gas pedal and watch him go on for endless grinding.
And I still get 1000000 credits per race.

or use a second bob to ride it while the other is strapped, and let them pit, switch, untill your out of bobs

Back