How would you kill Bob?

• Thread starter kdryan
  • 191 comments
United States
Planet Earth
kdryan2
So let's say you actually got the chance to get even with Bob for all ofthe pain and frustration he has caused you? How would Bob meet his end? Personally, I'm thinking lots of ants and honey and Barry Manilow music.

I'd put mine into a NASCAR and throw him into a car crusher/ compactor.

Then take the cube of metal and sink it in am abyss so there ain't no come backs.

Put him in a car I LOVE and should easily win the race, tell him to "race" and "speed up" every now and again... He seems to do a good job of killing that and himself in the process....

Mind you, I stuck him in the FGT last night and SUDDENLY the release of driving talent came all at once! Ringing the neck out of the thing!

Id strap him to the barriers on the Historic Race event in Cote d'Azur that he seems to crash into EVERY lap and id ram him over and over like the tool he is!

Last edited:
I would tie him to the front bumper so he realises his mistake every time I emulate him and ram into the car in front rather than drive around it.

When I first started playing B-Spec I gave my Level 0 Bob my prized and highly-tuned Ferrari to use in the Sunday Cup, naively thinking he would romp it with such a beast. Remember, this race is on hard tyres? Well, on the very first corner Bob lost control in a spectacular (and I guess predictable!) spill! I not only nearly killed Bob but also half the rest of the cars as toal carnage ensued! It would be a fitting end for Bob...

Strap him to Justin Bieber. Put them both in the car off the movie death proof. Go for a drive around Daytona Speedway and hit the brakes before each corner like bob does so they get made and break every bone in there body and die slowly. Painfully. Awsomely.

So let's say you actually got the chance to get even with Bob for all ofthe pain and frustration he has caused you? How would Bob meet his end? Personally, I'm thinking lots of ants and honey and Barry Manilow music.

Let me think about it ... YEAH I KNOW! Giving him do you as a driver. 💡

i mean ... seriosly: whats everyones problem with poor little bobby? am i the onliy one with a secret "ultimate b-spec" edition where bobby does what he's telled to do and is able to win everysing with a good strategie and a good setting for the car? :dunce:

am i living in an alternate reallety or somesing?

or is it people not getting how bob-spec works? you see ... b-spec is pretty easy if you understand how it works. and bobby will do a great job if you understood.

"Faster" Button isn your friend :sly:

I personally love Bob like I love a pet. Killing him would break my heart.
Although if I really had to kill him, I think I'd make him drink dirty engine oil.

Put all of them since I have 5 in the samba VW bus and let them lap the top gear track for eternity. They will probably die from starvation and boredom.

BigYoSpeck is just a little bit quicker.

Dunno... It'd be loud, slow, painful and fiery, I guess.

I might just push him through the 2J's fan. Preferably the exact same car he kept loosing to in the Hisctoric Race Car Cup.
And burn his shreds afterwards to accomodate the 'fiery' part.

Send him to a race, tell him to go "faster" every 30 second till he get overstressed and hit the wall badly.......

.......oh wait....I often do that, but why Bob isn´t dead?

Put him in a RUF Yellowbird on the Nordschliefe and watch him kill himself.

Stick him in a padded cell which has speakers in it, then play Victoria Beckham songs repeatedly.

Then run a sweepstake to see how long it takes for his will to live to expire.

20 dollars it's under 2 minutes.

I'll tear the front bumper of a Prius, beat hem senseless with it, then slap him into the Prius (the model that's causes strange accidents in the US) and let him go onto the highway!

Get him in the DeLorean and put one point twenty-one jiggawatts on it.

That will make him go!

0198023b31b1e3dfbf9433c23c12b4d5.jpg

After finally starting B-spec last week, I really don't understand all the frustration with the drivers. I have 1 driver at lvl 20, and he hasn't lost a race yet. Most of the time the only instructions I needed to give were at the beginning of the race to get him into 1st. Then click maintain pace a couple times and it's usually an easy win.

meh, i don't wanna kill my bob (M.Frank)
Trained him well in the art of driving.
If he ever betrays me, i'll strap him to the driving line of the long straight in the 'ring at night.

Ask him a simple question. Having to use his brain for a relatively easy mathematics equation should see his tiny little mind implode.

Back