How would you kill Bob?

• Thread starter kdryan
  • 191 comments
I wouldn't kill him, I would teach him to drive faster.

Me: "Okay Bob today I'm going to teach you to drive faster than 60 mph"

Bob: *Blank Stare*

Me: "Do I have to repeat myself?"

Bob: *Blank Stare*

Me: "Do you ever talk? Or drive like above 60? Your not the Stig, the silent treatment isn't working.."

terrible I know..

He would die by a firing squad of Bobs. Some would fire randomly, some wouldn't pull the trigger, some would fire too early, some way too late. Some would aim right at the target, and at the last second, turn away and fire somewhere else. Some would get upset and fire sporadically before anyone yelled 'fire!' Some would lapse into a coma, and not fire until another Bob came up behind them and fired. Some would just stand in the grass and turn in circles. Some would be depressed and not shoot Bob, some would be even-keeled and not shoot Bob, some would be motivated to shoot Bob, but still not shoot Bob unless firing-squad Bob was handed a bazooka, a few grenades, and some kind of surface-to-surface missile.

In the end, Bob would probably survive the Bob-populated firing squad because I'd forgotten to turn damage on.

I would make him watch HGTV with his wife for hours on end so that "your son can play Call Of Duty" and "maybe your son will stop whining that dad's hoggin the PS3."

If we had Tractor Trailer races I would put him in a Peterbuilt towing a tank trailer of aviation gasoline and pace him up on Nurumberg.:odd:

mmmm easy.

take rally car
go full speed on eiger k trail
smash said rally car into said fence
fling bob into infinity
watch bob smash on rocks below

/end

:)

I would make him manager of his own race team and make myself his driver. See how he likes a stubborn git who won't listen. He eventually would kill himself :D

👍👍👍👍👍

of course, we'd get to have the fun of ignoring commands and trashing expensive cars, right?

I've been at GTP for over half-a-decade now, and I can honestly say that this is probably the greatest and most humorous thread ever made. The first page made me lol more than I normally do in a week.

Edit:

He would die by a firing squad of Bobs. Some would fire randomly, some wouldn't pull the trigger, some would fire too early, some way too late. Some would aim right at the target, and at the last second, turn away and fire somewhere else. Some would get upset and fire sporadically before anyone yelled 'fire!' Some would lapse into a coma, and not fire until another Bob came up behind them and fired. Some would just stand in the grass and turn in circles. Some would be depressed and not shoot Bob, some would be even-keeled and not shoot Bob, some would be motivated to shoot Bob, but still not shoot Bob unless firing-squad Bob was handed a bazooka, a few grenades, and some kind of surface-to-surface missile.

In the end, Bob would probably survive the Bob-populated firing squad because I'd forgotten to turn damage on.

This is why I miss the 'Quality Poster' badge GTP used to have.

Last edited:

This is why I miss the 'Quality Poster' badge GTP used to have.

They wouldn't give it to me. The mods here and I have a less than stellar relationship. I think it comes from me reminding them they're not gods...

I just let them drive NASCAR --they always kill themselves this way along with the car and my brain cells from stroke they give me .

I would tie him in a rope about 1 meter/yard behind the car and go around Daytona Superspeedway and every time I get to the finish line i'm gonna slam the brakes and make him eat bumper.

How would you kill Bob?

I would wait for a release of a Ford Pinto and then Bob would race in it against a pack of Dodge RAM 1500 LARAMIE Hemi Quad Cab`s in London - or another track with many sharp corners.

jn_pinto.gif

Tie Bob to said railway track. Then train would increase pace towards him. Frantically, bob would instruct the driver to decrease pace. (Un)fortunately, the driver would not decrease pace and spin out resulting in a messier death than I had hoped for

👍

Back