I just got Tourist Trophy a little while ago.

• Thread starter Ravicale
  • 5 comments
It is, even though they completely botched the physics on it, (Because they used the GT4 game engine.) it is still much more difficult than GT4.

If you want a REALLY good bike game for the PS2, then get "Suzuki TT Superbikes", but be warned, it simulates the Isle of Man TT, the hardest race in the world, 37.73 miles of streets, and with the fastest bikes you can't keep the front wheel on the ground when you're under 80mph. :D
(Don't get the 2nd TT Superbikes, it's rubbish.)

It is, even though they completely botched the physics on it, (Because they used the GT4 game engine.) it is still much more difficult than GT4.

If you want a REALLY good bike game for the PS2, then get "Suzuki TT Superbikes", but be warned, it simulates the Isle of Man TT, the hardest race in the world, 37.73 miles of streets, and with the fastest bikes you can't keep the front wheel on the ground when you're under 80mph. :D
(Don't get the 2nd TT Superbikes, it's rubbish.)

The physics are quite off, I agree with you there.

I got mine a little while ago as well, its quite good, havnt played it for a few weeks though...

Yeah. There are some major oddities regarding the physics. And as far as difficulty goes, there's a learning curve to be climbed. But it's great fun once you get the hang of it.

Back