If PD decided to hire a new celebrity voice to guide you through GT6..

• Thread starter GTOne2Three
  • 1,195 comments
hD4229E80

Well, duh.

Kimi Räikkönen... this would sound monotone and short, but very unique and would calm you down faster as you can say F1 :lol:
PS: Translator-San would be funny, too ^^

how about....Jonathan Legard!

what can this man do? woof, and the battle has been joined, and here he comes...up the hill, goes over the curve...and another curve! he overtakes the bugatti, or was that a maserati? this will be crucial, but noooooo~

don't interrupt him, for he will guide you with his commentary XD

Tanner Foust, Rutledge Wood, or Adam Ferrara

I know not many people will agree with me since most people seem to hate Top Gear USA, but I love that show, and I love that show's cast!

TV presenters in GT? Sorry, but that's a terrible idea. Real racing drivers or nothing as far as I'm concerned.

Morgan Freeman
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Claptrap from Borderlands (although that's 2K)
Seth Macfarlane (the characters he voices)

Personally I would rather not have any voice trying to guide me through. I find it rather annoying. There are some places where voice over could be cool but in terms of guiding through the game I would not want it at all.

One of the most annoying racing games I think I have ever played was NFS Pro Street. The commentary was maddening.

If GT ever did add a voice to guide you I would hope that you could at least turn it off and quickly skip through to the start of the race rather than have to listen to someone talking about it and wait for them to finish.

Give me a plain menu and let me a press a button then go straight to the race.

Back