If PD decided to hire a new celebrity voice to guide you through GT6..

• Thread starter GTOne2Three
  • 1,195 comments
I didn't really wanted to go through 34 pages, so I don't know it he's mentioned yet (sorry for that), but I think Chris Harris from /DRIVE would be a good one, he knows his stuff.
Why not every /DRIVE host? Chris, JF and Spinelli could talk us through the modern metal, Musto could cover everything American, Matt would take care of the aftermarket models and Larry could run GT Auto.

EDIT:

How the hell did I forget Leo Parente? Motorsport for him obviously.

Last edited:
No one. I'd rather the time, effort, and money went toward things that actually make a difference to game play instead of fluff like celebrity voice overs. Ya know, stuff like cars and tracks and accurate sound (btw, I'm not complaining about the sound just saying that it would be an appreciated aspect.) Same with music. I couldn't care less about the music in a driving game. First thing I do is turn it off or all the way down if possible. With voice overs I'll leave them on until they become annoying and patronizing dialogs of blowing smoke up my ass. As soon as that happens off they go as well. What do I want in a driving game? Road, squealing tortured rubber upon it, and the roaring glory of hydrocarbons exploding with energy as I'm hurled forward, my vision blurring from the force of acceleration.

Sark

No one. I'd rather the time, effort, and money went toward things that actually make a difference to game play instead of fluff like celebrity voice overs. Ya know, stuff like cars and tracks and accurate sound (btw, I'm not complaining about the sound just saying that it would be an appreciated aspect.) Same with music. I couldn't care less about the music in a driving game. First thing I do is turn it off or all the way down if possible. With voice overs I'll leave them on until they become annoying and patronizing dialogs of blowing smoke up my ass. As soon as that happens off they go as well. What do I want in a driving game? Road, squealing tortured rubber upon it, and the roaring glory of hydrocarbons exploding with energy as I'm hurled forward, my vision blurring from the force of acceleration.

Sark
Thanks Buzz Killington

It can't be any of the Top Gear hosts, because the F-word (*cough* Forza *cough*) already has 'em. And I really don't see how they're going to let us use them as narrators too.

I vote for the /Drive hosts too.

PewDiePie.

"Oh look, there's a corner! You're gonna make it! Slow down! SLOW THE **** DOWN! MAKE A LEFT MAKE A LEFT! NYEHHH... NYEHHH... PFXQGNDJDHVBDHBDHCTNCNCHBFJBFJCSRQHUF GAH! MARZIAAAAAAAA!!!!"

PewDiePie.

"Oh look, there's a corner! You're gonna make it! Slow down! SLOW THE **** DOWN! MAKE A LEFT MAKE A LEFT! NYEHHH... NYEHHH... PFXQGNDJDHVBDHBDHCTNCNCHBFJBFJCSRQHUF GAH! MARZIAAAAAAAA!!!!"
hD4229E80

PewDiePie.

I swear I'd never even think of Gran Turismo again.

I'd like to hear Kaz guiding us through the game. Because why the hell not?

1. David Coulthard
2. Tiff needel
3. Jason Plato
4. Jason Statham (he did the audi le mans 24hours documentary, he sounded great!)

Latest Posts

Back