If PD decided to hire a new celebrity voice to guide you through GT6..

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTOne2Three
  • 1,195 comments
  • 82,761 views
How about Lord March? Or bring back Jay Leno because he did do voice acting in GTPSP.

EDIT: I have a genius idea. The best person for a voice actor for GT is Translator San:gtpflag:. None of us know who he is or what he looks like but he has become a GTP legend since he does provide us with the English translation for every Kazunori Yamauchi interview.
 
Last edited:
I vote for Miss Cleo

Or

The talking bird in Aladin
 
Last edited:
Sir Jackie Stewart for learning licences (top gear episode teaching may in the tvr I think) and niki lauda for the overall voice he's got that voice that makes anything he says clear and to the point
 
Suzi Perry, David Coulthard and Eddie Jordan.

Probably just because I really want F1 in the game. :sly:
 
Keith David would be my first pick, since he has an awesome voice (remember Anderson from Mass Effect? Yeah.) Second would be Markiplier because reasons.

These guys probably don't know much about cars or racing, but they would be a lot better than actual racing drivers IMO because they actually know how to read from a script.
 
Brian Blessed anyone? :p
That would be hilarious miss an apex them brians booming voice "not like that" with picture In picture
Stephen Fry's "baaaah" from blackadder could feature if you re
really bad
 
The narrator from the WipEout- Through The Ages videos on Youtube.
 
Jay Leno or Jason Statham both car lovers like us either one of those 2 will be great to have
 
As long as there's an off switch, anyone really. :lol:
 
Woody Allen! Making funny nerdy philosophical remarks would be awesome.

Either him or Larry David.
 
Hire GentleWhispering or Ephemeral Rift. The ultimate test is if you can stay awake.
 
I would say Murray Walker.

There at the starting grid
There waiting for the lights
And its GO GO GO.
I am certain there was contact between the two cars.
 
I would say Murray Walker.

There at the starting grid
There waiting for the lights
And its GO GO GO.
I am certain there was contact between the two cars.

"Surer is as close to Laffite as Laffite is to Surer..."
 
Back