IMSA | Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge | Revival? See post #622Open 

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 654 comments

Please vote on all the selections below.

• Room Open: 10AM PDT / 1PM EDT / 5PM UTC

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got on just fine, but if half the field is having issues with PSN we won't be running today. Room is supposed to open in 25 minutes, so let me know if you guys can't get on.

I'm on but GT6 isn't loading anything very well, it's probably an issue that isn't related to connections but it's certainly worrying. :nervous:

I got on fine too, I built a new Civic to enter as I'm not ruining my perfect Pirtek one :P. If the race doesn't go ahead today though RT just remove me as this is the only free sunday I have. (Also I meant to pick the #93 one xD)

Sorry man not home this Sunday, won't be able to make it. Sorry for wasting time you can remove me if you want

Just tried opening a lobby, nothing loaded. Just the cursor had the annoying spinning loading symbol and I couldn't do anything. The little screen was just black with the loading dots on. I've just had to restart PS3, what the 🤬 is going on?

I was in my own lobby earlier testing so I'm not sure what's happening. Barely jump on GT to notice if there's anything wrong though :P.

4, maybe 5 of 9 people are having issues?

What's everyone's thoughts on continuing today? I know some can't make it next weekend.

Well the race is supposed to start in 5 minutes. I know Mikey need it to start on time or he couldn't make it. I see a few can't make it next week, so I'm at a loss as to what we'll do here.

We'll the race is supposed to start in 5 minutes. I know Mikey need it to start on time or he couldn't make it. I see a few can't make it next week, so I'm at a loss as to what we'll do here.
I highly doubt I'll make anything tonight (this, the karting trial and FRL WSC pre-season), game isn't loading anything. 👍

Thanks game, DC'd after Q and now I have a black screen... 👍
No worries. Mole couldn't stick around so I called it with only 5 cars. I will reward points based on qualifying results and we'll move on to Grand Valley. I'll say any less than 7-8 cars next week will result in a cancellation.

Doh, sorry guys, just because we were a bit late starting my schedule overlapped, gf came over and can't expect her to watch me race for 40mins I think :P

Great pace from Gio though, thought I'd got pole with a .1 time and he then comes over the line with a .0 - was very close, would have been a tight race.

Back