IMSA | Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge | Revival? See post #622Open 

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 654 comments

Please vote on all the selections below.

• Room Open: 10AM PDT / 1PM EDT / 5PM UTC

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GS Class
1. Ettick
2. MRDEVIL128

ST Class
1. R1600Turbo
2. WiiFreak
3. IforceV8
4. Twitcher

I will be running a Maserati Trofeo series at the conclusion of this one, it will run around the same start time and consist of practice, qualifying, and two 25 minute races with no pit stops. (2nd race reverse grid) Cars are 489hp / 1400kg and will run on racing hard tires with all aero parts. If anyone here is interested, I will provide an advanced access to the sign-up sheet below so that you guys can get your preferred numbers and colors in before I post the thread in a couple weeks. 👍

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Piql8DqPchoXjrQQTcIPEqzlnsW6mChRicvs4Vg8jis/viewform

GS Class
1. Ettick
2. MRDEVIL128

ST Class
1. R1600Turbo
2. WiiFreak
3. IforceV8
4. Twitcher
5. CAB114

GS Class
1. Ettick
2. MRDEVIL128

ST Class
1. R1600Turbo
2. WiiFreak
3. IforceV8
4. Twitcher
5. CAB114
6. bdubclub

The one weekend where there's a lot of ST class drivers and there's hardly any GS class drivers! :lol:

GS Class
1. Ettick
2. MRDEVIL128
3. Mikey24

ST Class
1. R1600Turbo
2. WiiFreak
3. IforceV8
4. Twitcher
5. CAB114
6. bdubclub

GS Class
1. Ettick
2. MRDEVIL128
3. Mikey24
4. FilipeA2M

ST Class
1. R1600Turbo
2. WiiFreak
3. IforceV8
4. Twitcher
5. CAB114
6. bdubclub

GS Class
1. Ettick
2. MRDEVIL128
3. Mikey24
4. FilipeA2M
5. Giorgio_57

ST Class
1. R1600Turbo
2. WiiFreak
3. IforceV8
4. Twitcher
5. CAB114
6. bdubclub

I'm putting my faith in you turbo, hopefully the Z isn't stupid slow in comparison.
2 of the top 4 cars in points are Z's. But it won't matter because all of the Z's are already taken, you'll have to choose another car. Make sure to check the links above the registration graphics so you can see what's already been taken.

RT no offense but even I can't work out what ST is free. Your table is kinda messy, I can't tell if there's meant to be 3 of each etc. Some like the BMW team names are on the same column. :P

RT no offense but even I can't work out what ST is free. Your table is kinda messy, I can't tell if there's meant to be 3 of each etc. Some like the BMW team names are on the same column. :P
That's just how Google lays it out, nothing I can do about it.

Ugh. There's 2 Minis, 2 BMWs, 1 Hyundai, 2 Civics, 1 Mx5 and no Rufs. So from that all I can tell is there's atleast 1 or 2 Rufs avaliable. I know you said there was only meant to one hyundai so that's full. Thing is I want a Mini or Civic but can't tell if there is 3 allowed of em or not.

Ugh. There's 2 Minis, 2 BMWs, 1 Hyundai, 2 Civics, 1 Mx5 and no Rufs. So from that all I can tell is there's atleast 1 or 2 Rufs avaliable. I know you said there was only meant to one hyundai so that's full. Thing is I want a Mini or Civic but can't tell if there is 3 allowed of em or not.
Click the link that shows the cars that have already been taken. Leave this window open.

Click the graphic for the registration. When you get to the team selection dropdown, compare it with the taken cars and process of deduction will show you what remains.

Not really that hard man. :P

I wish I could make it so that when someone picks something it removes it from the selection, but I haven't figured out how to do that yet or if it's even possible.

Multi tasking is hard for guys, you should know that :dopey:.

I see know though. No Mini's sadly :(. (I miss my OP Conti Mini)

Though I'll try the Civic and Ruf at Willow since that'll be the race I do and report back. :)

Though I'll try the Civic and Ruf at Willow since that'll be the race I do and report back. :)
It will be cool to rub some fenders again, it's been awhile. 👍

Remember, Sport Soft tires.

I seen that a few pages back, to lessen the gap between ST and GS. Got my cars spec'ed up and about to open a lobby. If anyone wants to join I'll change it to Midfield and test Willow later. Spoiler if I pick Civic the #77 team is mine ;).

Room Number is 1472-6681-3415-7080-5796 for anyone who wants to practice.

Last edited:
Neither will I, I was unaware of the fact that I couldn't pick the Z, saw your message after 30 laps of testing and 5 hours after that. I'll be there next race, using this week to be ready.

Alright, results and points have been updated. Anyone that hasn't shown up to the last few races and/or I haven't heard from has been removed from the standings.

Really appreciate those that showed up, we only had one driver from GS show up so to avoid having them run alone they ran in ST with the rest of us and then I credited them for 1st place GS points. Hopefully we don't have to do that again.

With that said:

@PerryB @Downhill Dino @Ramalhinho91 @Ettick @Achilles @cnd01 @FilipeA2M

The above tagged people either haven't shown up for the last few races, or signed up for the next race and didn't give me notification that they couldn't make it. If you cannot make the rest of the season, please let me know now. I also ask, if you sign up for the next race but then find out that you cannot make it, please let me know. Expecting you to show up and then you not arriving is not cool. All I ask for is notification.

@JakeKing39 @NingDynasty @miata13B @Danny99

Removed above drivers from the registration for no participation.

Alright, results and points have been updated. Anyone that hasn't shown up to the last few races and/or I haven't heard from has been removed from the standings.

Really appreciate those that showed up, we only had one driver from GS show up so to avoid having them run alone they ran in ST with the rest of us and then I credited them for 1st place GS points. Hopefully we don't have to do that again.

With that said:

@PerryB @Downhill Dino @Ramalhinho91 @Ettick @Achilles @cnd01 @FilipeA2M

The above tagged people either haven't shown up for the last few races, or signed up for the next race and didn't give me notification that they couldn't make it. If you cannot make the rest of the season, please let me know now. I also ask, if you sign up for the next race but then find out that you cannot make it, please let me know. Expecting you to show up and then you not arriving is not cool. All I ask for is notification.

@JakeKing39 @NingDynasty @miata13B @Danny99

Removed above drivers from the registration for no participation.

I left a post here saying I couldn't make it today... I'll be present at Willow Springs!

I didn't see a post specifically saying the lobby was up in this thread, so I didn't know when to join.

I left a post here saying I couldn't make it today... I'll be present at Willow Springs!
Missed that, sorry. I checked the last couple pages, must have skimmed over it.
I didn't see a post specifically saying the lobby was up in this thread, so I didn't know when to join.
4 minutes after you posted I did letting everyone know I slept in on accident and the room would be open shortly.

Back