Include this Jaguar

  • Thread starter Thread starter James1985
  • 75 comments
  • 4,269 views
I'd prefer a good sliding D-type :
 

Attachments

  • D-type Longnose2.jpg
    D-type Longnose2.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 27
I think the car behind it is a Lister Jaguar, and that would be a good car to have as well.
 
Solid Lifters
That Jaquar looks like two cars slaped together. The front looks like the 787B, and the back looks like the Lotus race car from GT2.

I don't see a need for it.
Small problem: that's a 1987 Jag XJR-8 from Le Mans (there is a 1986 version but that's an XJR-6). The 787B is from the early 90's and the Lotus (Espirit or Elise?) is about as old, so the Silk Cut Jaguar is actually older, which means that the 787B and Lotus look like it and not the other way around ...
 
I'd also like to see this jag racer.
 

Attachments

  • stype_V8_2.jpg
    stype_V8_2.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 19
James1985
They have jaguar why not include this.
http://www.motorpics.co.uk/jagpg03.htm

Naww...bro.

What you need is the xj220! no game is complete without the 220.
xjr15's are badass, also. the new xj is sweet too. nothin' old'n'moldy.
waste of space 'n' time. have a nice day!

XJ220 race car is just as sweet as the road car. NEVER EXCLUDE THE ROADCAR!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
 
I hope they include as many rare holomogated road cars as possible.
 
crimson_menace
Naww...bro.

What you need is the xj220! no game is complete without the 220.
xjr15's are badass, also. the new xj is sweet too. nothin' old'n'moldy.
waste of space 'n' time. have a nice day!

XJ220 race car is just as sweet as the road car. NEVER EXCLUDE THE ROADCAR!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Yes, as sweet as a lemon :yuck: considering that many people who paid deposits on an XJ220 tried to sue Jaguar because they were so dissatisfied with the car - over-hyped and underperforming (kinda like the new Holden Monaro) - in fact, there are still some XJ220s in Britain waiting to be sold!

And I wouldn't say that the 'old and mouldy' Jags are a 'waste of space and time' when compared to the belly-flop that was the XJ220. I like the fact that PD includes these older cars, it's what sets Gran Turismo apart from other clones. Just hope that this time the races will be properly restricted ... *remembers chucking Skyline GT-R around a 'classic car' race in GT2*
 
crimson_menace
Naww...bro.

What you need is the xj220! no game is complete without the 220.
xjr15's are badass, also. the new xj is sweet too. nothin' old'n'moldy.
waste of space 'n' time. have a nice day!

XJ220 race car is just as sweet as the road car. NEVER EXCLUDE THE ROADCAR!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

You're a tit. Simple as that. Sorry "bro" i know it's your opinion.
If you did know anything, the XJR9 was an absolute monster of a racing car. It'd have a 787B any day (ok well don't quote me on that). Those cars were reaching 230mph down the mulsanne straight in their day. Just having modern day cars would be pure boring for me. But I guess your not me (which is a good thing).
This is erally the main reason why I'm looking to GT4 so much, to get all the good group C cars and thrash them round the nurb. Just a shame they couldn't get Porsche :(.
BTW modern day racing cars wouldn't be what they are without groupC!
So boo sucks to you.
I know it's your opinion, but people like you just tit me off.
Have a nice day, hope your bling doesn't get caught in the door as you go bro!


Im soo moody nowadays.......damn this pmt.
 
wee_man
Those cars were reaching 320mph down the mulsanne straight in their day.

I hope that's a typo...
 
IMHO, it would be a nice addition to the series. Perfect for racing the old Nissan and Sauber cars.
 
The359
I hope that's a typo...

He wouldn't of noticed that. Thanks 359. Supposed to be 230mph more like. :dunce:
btw that is a lister behind that d-type. I think that was goodwood this year.
 
Do you race?
Yes, as sweet as a lemon :yuck: considering that many people who paid deposits on an XJ220 tried to sue Jaguar because they were so dissatisfied with the car - over-hyped and underperforming (kinda like the new Holden Monaro) - in fact, there are still some XJ220s in Britain waiting to be sold!

And I wouldn't say that the 'old and mouldy' Jags are a 'waste of space and time' when compared to the belly-flop that was the XJ220. I like the fact that PD includes these older cars, it's what sets Gran Turismo apart from other clones. Just hope that this time the races will be properly restricted ... *remembers chucking Skyline GT-R around a 'classic car' race in GT2*

Accually, if i remember my history correctly, people wanted their deposits back because jaguar promised a V12 all wheel drive supercar and delivered a turbo V6 rear wheel drive car.

b
 
I'd also like to see this jag racer.

Yeah, Phatfat, very nice looking and probably nice roaring car. I like Jags.

See ya :sly:
 
Back