Influence of livery on opponent aggression (punting, shunting, bumping,...)

• Thread starter nuu1212
  • 45 comments

Which livery gets the most aggression?

• Standard Livery

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Custom cool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Custom too colorful or fancy

Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Dark (black, grayish)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Red, yellow

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Makes no difference

Votes: 71 81.6%

• Total voters
Although I'm not tempted to drive like the usual crashfest organizers, my opinion used to be that they will crash into you no matter what you drive. However, I've been driving the 458 G4 with the Michael Schumacher lately and it's still a feeling, so no hard evidence, but it feels like there's a little bit more respect for Michael's face and the text "Keep fighting Michael" around it compared to when my 458 was just plain red.

Not a livery but gr.3 beetles are the worst. And if you add like pink chrome color to it i just panic when its behind me that he’ll ram me off.

Not a livery but gr.3 beetles are the worst. And if you add like pink chrome color to it i just panic when its behind me that he’ll ram me off.

Ooo great idea, I'm going to do a pink chrome Beetle. Maybe it will scare some folks...I need every advantage possible in Gr.3. :lol::lol:👍

Ooo great idea, I'm going to do a pink chrome Beetle. Maybe it will scare some folks...I need every advantage possible in Gr.3. :lol::lol:👍

Yes any bright chrome or colourshift Beetle is almost bound to try and hit you usually and as such it's pretty scary to see one near you.

The Gr.4 version of a scary car is the normal Megane, so many idiots use it.

I voted "makes no difference" if I get punted once,I do mostly just carry on racing as clean as I can, but if the same person punts me again and again then its a full on puntarama time. I do race for fun in the "Dirty" lobbies and you can pick up some dirty habits. But I find my user name on PS4 invites some to punt me. ....... See Attached for User Name on Car

Attachments

• 5116111242087399936_0.jpg
    5116111242087399936_0.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 19
makes no difference.....unless you're one of those douchebag Americans with a Donald Trump-related livery or a Confederate flag. Then you get the punt. :lol:

It could be far worse, they could be liberals instead of Trump supporters. Its pretty obvious how bad Barry Obama screwed the pooch while the liberals were in office. Im not sure why who presides over us Americans is any concern to those outside of the USA anyway.

I cant believe that the moderators allow you to call so many GTP users here "douchebags", I was under the impression that name calling was forbidden here. :confused::confused::confused:

It could be far worse, they could be liberals instead of Trump supporters. Its pretty obvious how bad Barry Obama screwed the pooch while the liberals were in office. Im not sure why who presides over us Americans is any concern to those outside of the USA anyway.

I cant believe that the moderators allow you to call so many GTP users here "douchebags", I was under the impression that name calling was forbidden here. :confused::confused::confused:

It’s pretty obvious how misinformed you are. Happy Thanksgiving!

Back