iracing.com

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by red7, Dec 15, 2006.

1. iMikeTheKing

iMikeTheKing

Preliminary schedule for 2019 Season 1. Some notes on the schedule from the forums

Will update this thread when the final draft comes out.

Attached Files:

2. symaski62

symaski62

Last edited: Dec 1, 2018
    iMikeTheKing and noshog like this.
  3. iMikeTheKing

iMikeTheKing

The iRacing 2019 Season 1 Build (December Build) is here. The release notes are below:

noshog likes this.
  4. Roush_fan_99

Roush_fan_99

I entered what I thought was a random hosted session tonight. Turned out to be a new league running dirt legends. They took the top 30 (26 I think this time). I Q'd 9th, gained 6 spots through attrition and made 1 pass and then the leader jumped the start with 1 to go and was black flagged. Somehow I frickin' won!? :lol:

noshog likes this.
  5. JohnBM01

JohnBM01 Premium

I have been watching some iRacing streams of late. It has been cool seeing Tsukuba as well as the time transitions. I even noticed the simulation of light. You can have clear and sunny skies, or you can have some clouds around that limit the sunlight. It was a nice detail I noticed. As for the time transitions, it probably didn't help that [an undisclosed streamer] raced a vehicle without lights in trying to test out the day-night transitions, because it was pitch black with no real way of knowing where you are!

Quite interesting changes to iRacing to say the least.

6. Roush_fan_99

Roush_fan_99

I tried that in test mode with the legend @ Oulton Park @ Night it wasn't too hard until the patch a few days ago. Now it's pitch black.

Also I ran the L49 @ Daytona 2007, when the cloud shaded the sun, I ran my best lap. It's definitely affecting track temps and grip. Qualifying is no longer like a lab test where the whole session is the same.

7. Shottah072

Shottah072

Just found out they brought some new openwheelers to iRacing. Very excited about the F3 car. Havent logged in since GTS got released but i am updating right now and will try the F3 car tonight i think. :)

8. Animera

Animera