IRS Trans Am World Challenge Season 2 | Saturdays 9pm Eastern | Congratulations to the Champions

  • Thread starter Thread starter aceboy127
  • 368 comments
  • 22,912 views
I'll be in the Sanyo MazdaSpeed TA2 car tonight.
 
When do you guys hold 'test nights'? I'm interested in joining your league
We'll set something up for next week. Just keep in touch.
 
Room open for round 5.
 
When do you guys hold 'test nights'? I'm interested in joining your league

Lobby settings are posted in the OP. Practice can be done on your own accord.
 
Twas a fun battle.
8503376649890332680_0.jpg
 
Hey @Jacob Falcon, sorry if I came off as really pissed last night after our accident. Nothing personal against you, I just really wasn't expecting the slow down that fast in that spot. I knew you had damage and probably should not have been on the same line as you to begin with.
 
It’s all good man like I said I couldn’t see you so I wasn’t sure where you were I felt terrible after for ruining your race
 
It's okay. I ruined it further all by myself :lol:
 
It's time for the weekly roll call for Saturday. If you are listed as a full-time competitor in TA3 or TCR you are expected to be there Saturday. Everyone else is optional. Also, results and standings are updated and the final BoP is posted.
TA3
Full-Time

#00 - P10der - @nicholas23
#09 - DesertPenguin09 - @DesertPenguin
#12 - Armoredcore12 - @Neyrox
#56 - CWM_NoirAntares - @Antares26
#71 - jfalcon71 - @Jacob Falcon

#90 - Alan_2134 - @Alan_2134
Part-Time
#93 - Whitey093 - @Whitey093
TCR
Full-Time

#4 - rap129 - @rap
#24 - mikey_2412_USA - @Miguelinho
#84 - damon84c - @damonc84
#85 - fathoe - @jjped1
#99 - SDM_RRDZ - @RoadRageDudez
Part-Time

Undecided
#14 - CAB114 - @CAB114
#22 - DRtecDru - @Drtecdru
#27 - aceboy127 - @aceboy127
#37 - AngryEater - @AngryEater
#54 - NGR_Tetsu - @TetsuKobura
#55 - herimopp89 - @Herimopp89

Legend
Confirmed

Maybe
Not Confirmed
Not Attending
 
Last edited:
i haven't even made a livery yet but confirmed
 
I’m sorry to said this I still work on Saturday 3-11pm est.
 
I'm actually curious, how big is the difference between TA3 and TCR cars? It's a rare single category event this weekend.
 
I haven't tested both classes together to get a good gauge, but I would expect them to be within a few seconds of each other. The TA2 class is actually very close on speed to the TA3 class, so we should see similar differences in times like when TA2 and TCR ran together.
 
I’m sorry to said this I still work on Saturday 3-11pm est.
It's like I'm saying, we gotta manipulate the fabric of spacetime to satisfy both Alan's employer and simultaneously allow him on track at flag drop.
 
So far it’s a maybe. Got a lot of racing this weekend.
 
GTP ID: Akzl298
PSN ID:Akzl298
Car number: 298
Car 1: Corvette C7 Gr. 4
Car 2: TBD
Team: AKZL UPS Racing
Primary Sponsor: United Parcel Service

I'm available for this Saturday, and am willing to run a test for you guys tonight or tomorrow if needed.
 
GTP ID: Akzl298
PSN ID:Akzl298
Car number: 298
Car 1: Corvette C7 Gr. 4
Car 2: TBD
Team: AKZL UPS Racing
Primary Sponsor: United Parcel Service

I'm available for this Saturday, and am willing to run a test for you guys tonight or tomorrow if needed.
You can probably do a test Friday night right after RallyX. :)
 
Small update to my entry.
PSN ID is now CWM_NoirAntares
I didn’t see if it was on here if I forgot to post it but I changed my psn from DvilleG to jfalcon71
OK, I will get them down. Anyone else changing?
Also, I will not be changing mine, just for reference.
GTP ID: Akzl298
PSN ID:Akzl298
Car number: 298
Car 1: Corvette C7 Gr. 4
Car 2: TBD
Team: AKZL UPS Racing
Primary Sponsor: United Parcel Service

I'm available for this Saturday, and am willing to run a test for you guys tonight or tomorrow if needed.
Alright, I will get you down. I will do my best to make myself available tonight.
 
Alright, I will get you down. I will do my best to make myself available tonight.

Does this indicate a group practice night revival?
 
Back