Hotdoguk Messages 131 Messages mbhotdog Jan 30, 2011 #1 I have lots of cash and cars so I'm sure we can come to an agreement It's the road version that I am looking for.
I have lots of cash and cars so I'm sure we can come to an agreement It's the road version that I am looking for.
H howyt201 Messages 134 Messages howyt201 Jan 30, 2011 #2 Do you have the Nissan GT-R Spec-V (GT Academy Version) '09?
Hotdoguk Messages 131 Messages mbhotdog Jan 30, 2011 #3 howyt201 Do you have the Nissan GT-R Spec-V (GT Academy Version) '09? Click to expand... Sorry, no
A Asianboy05 Messages 200 Messages Chingyyang05 Jan 31, 2011 #4 i have it 0 miles but let me check what u have first
A Asianboy05 Messages 200 Messages Chingyyang05 Jan 31, 2011 #6 your c5-r corvette for my xj220 road car o miles
Hotdoguk Messages 131 Messages mbhotdog Jan 31, 2011 #7 CTR Yellow Bird 87 330 P4 Race Car 67 2D Race Car 67 2J Race Car 70 Toyota 7 Race Car 70 Miura P400 Bertone Prototype Ford 2010 AJ Allmendinger Red Bull X1 Carbon X1 NOMAD Diablo Lexus IS F Racing Concept
CTR Yellow Bird 87 330 P4 Race Car 67 2D Race Car 67 2J Race Car 70 Toyota 7 Race Car 70 Miura P400 Bertone Prototype Ford 2010 AJ Allmendinger Red Bull X1 Carbon X1 NOMAD Diablo Lexus IS F Racing Concept
Time_Attack Messages 5,428 Messages Midship_Express Jan 31, 2011 #8 Have you completed the trade? I have one just bought from UCD. I would trade it for the ISF concept.