Lamborghini Reveals Lambo V12 Vision GT, Coming to GT Sport in Spring 2020

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by silverman_GT, Nov 18, 2019.

1. McLaren P1

McLaren P1

Don't think so. Cause there was a leak that the "TBA" section telling us that it will be Gr.4 at Laguna Seca

courageC60 likes this.
  2. queleuleu

queleuleu

Just a thought: Every game/car manufacturer loves horizontal lens flares but I never saw that in GTSport.

3. silverman_GT

silverman_GT

Alternatively, it could be "fancy speak" for the upcoming Pro-Am showcase race, just like the Jaguar VGT one-make race we previously saw.

JD_18 and Filip JDM like this.
  4. iName

iName

Asking Lamborghini not to do that is like asking McDonald’s to not come out with a new burger.

SiriusR likes this.
  5. GBalao888

GBalao888

I'm finally glad we've had at least two Vision cars this year (the Jaguar and this time the Lamborghini), last year we only had the Audi. Things have been really slow with Vision cars, have they?

Also since there's a hashtag of #LamborghiniESports this could potentially start a partnership with both Polyphony and Lamborghini, as they're doing now with Porsche and Toyota.

Also Ford should get a move on with their Vision car, and if that were to happen, a Ferrari Vision car should also be considered. Must be obsessed with how good Ford v. Ferrari really is. Imagine, if it were to happen, with the Ford and Ferrari Vision cars battling it out together...

6. ExoticMachines

ExoticMachines

Could this be it or just another fan made:

Lamborghini VGT.jpg

Lamborghini VGT 2.jpg

7. Freeman_Cruz

Freeman_Cruz

I would say that modern Lambos are practically pure fighter planes. Moreover fighter planes rather tacky.

[​IMG]

Dave Beerman and AgentBlackDog like this.
  8. 05XR8

05XR8

At least the this and the Jag, should be 1mil Cr. Not 3.9+...

Lubeify100 and AgentBlackDog like this.
  9. Loverson

Loverson

I can't wait to see it!
    I doubt it will be used for gr.3 or such but i want to try it!
    (I imagine it will understeer a lot though)

10. Granadier

Granadier

I’m talking about the Nations race, not the Manu one.

upload_2019-11-18_14-3-2.jpeg

AgentBlackDog and theschledy like this.
  11. Nielsen

Nielsen

I never drive these VGT cars. I only look at them like I looked at Blade Runner’s 1984 depiction of Los Angeles in November 2019.

Kovu likes this.
  12. TrafficEmpire

TrafficEmpire

Ooh, Lambo VGT at Sardegna A please. I want more chaos like the Jag VGT at the same track last month.

13. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul

No, they are sketches of a fan-made DS VGT. There are DS logos on the front and fin, and a French tricolore too.

Still, it looks very cool though.

Aero2000 and Dave Beerman like this.
  14. WheelmanSteve

WheelmanSteve

Really hoping for something other than 8th grade study hall styling. Something in the same design ethos as the Ferrari Monza SP's, maybe.

VXR likes this.
  15. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul

This is Lamborghini your talking about. 8th grade styling is what it is about.

I know what you mean though. I think the teaser shows conclusively this is be a pretty extreme looking machine and not as classy as the Monza SPs.

16. McLaren P1

McLaren P1

yeah, i just found that out after re-reading the race structure

17. RacingFan1

RacingFan1

I expect a crazy outrageous looking car like the Veneno, which in itself already looks like a VGT

golfer07840 likes this.
  18. WiseGuyTM

WiseGuyTM

That’s what I love about the VGT program though; you have some manufacturers that go with a more traditional concept car, like the BMW and Mercedes. And then you have manufactures that go absolutely nuts, like SRT, who made a car with intentions of making the fastest car ever, and then Chevy/Chaparral, who literally designed a laser-powered wing suit for the road. The variety is absolutely insane, and I love the fact that you can see the creative juices flowing from these designers.

19. Quakebass

Quakebass

Part of me hopes it’s a preview of what they intend to build for the WEC Hypercar class, part of me hopes they take the limits off everything and go absolutely nuts.

20. sirjim73

sirjim73

Ok. I'll admit it - I'm excited...:drool:

But, I'm guessing this probably won't qualify for the Lamborghini GT League events even though it's a, you know, Lamborghini. Hope I'm wrong!

Animedeaf likes this.
  21. GTV0819

GTV0819

A VGT, again? :confused:

Just kidding. :lol:

22. Lee x sensai

Lee x sensai

Did someone leak the car ?

23. TS050

TS050 Premium

I cannot believe there are people in this thread expecting a Lamborghini VGT to be subtle in design

That's just an Aventador SVJ?

Though it's weird that there's a GTS hashtag there, could be coming to the game soon?

24. Racer93

Racer93

PD can't catch a break, everything leaks, Spa, Laguna Seca, Goodwood, Jaguar VGT, the Lambo VGT... but in this case I don't think PD can be blamed, it's not their fault. I mean, if this is indeed the real Lambo VGT.

Edit: looks like it's just an Aventador SVJ, like @TS050 said. I guess this explains why the car resembled an Aventador so much to me when I looked at it :lol:

25. Famine

Famine Administrator

That's an Aventador SVJ. Even if you didn't know that, compare the back end to the one in the teaser.

26. Disco_Volante

Disco_Volante

I'm confused now, are you guys talking about something on the background? The only things I can see are the LM002 and the Urus, and the actual car in the photos is just an Aventador SVJ, probably the most boring SVJ too...

27. Racer93

Racer93

Yep, that's an Aventador SVJ, I googled it because when I put my eyes on that car, the Aventador intantaneously came to my mind. And I saw a pic of the SVJ in that same grey color that confirmed my suspicions :lol:

AgentBlackDog likes this.
  28. MrWaflz55

MrWaflz55

A massive rear wing and diffuser with a V12 paired to a hybrid system? I think it would make a great addition to Group 1. I absolutely love all the GT1-esqe VGT cars in Group 1 like the Audi, Bugatti and SRT.

29. CLowndes888

CLowndes888

That's been sitting on the table for years and STILL NOTHING. I beginning to wonder if we'll ever see it.

Thank god this car isn't pure electric. A hybrid V12 is exactly what the car needs; I mean the V12 has been part of the brand from day 1. It would be sacrilege to choose any other engine option.

SestoScudo and Animedeaf like this.
  30. TomBrady

TomBrady

I'm so done with all these cancerous EV pieces of trash.

ArR29 likes this.