Lamborghini Reveals Lambo V12 Vision GT, Coming to GT Sport in Spring 2020

Am I seeing and hearing this correct, we are getting 2 VGT cars for this November???

No, we're getting Jaguar for November. The Lamborghini is being unveiled this weekend, but theres been no confirmation of a release date, so I wouldn't expect to see it in game till 16 December update (when we get that GR4 Supra livery).

If my word had any value, I would like the Lambo VGT to have a realistic look. That is, a race car that can be manufactured today and can run on the new WEC Hypercar class, like Aston Martin Valkyrie and Mercedes Project-One.
While I definitely love the more alien designs like the 2X, I'd also prefer this one if it's somewhat grounded in reality. I don't mind if it doesn't look like an actual race car built for an existing category though, just that it's realistic, like the Alpine.

No, we're getting Jaguar for November. The Lamborghini is being unveiled this weekend, but theres been no confirmation of a release date, so I wouldn't expect to see it in game till 16 December update (when we get that GR4 Supra livery).

There is no December 16th update for the Supra! The car will be delivered in game to the PS Network ID that you used to complete the survey.

The Lambo looks like it's going to be a single seater LMP-style machine without the prone driving position of the Mclaren VGT. I expect it to likely be powered by a V12 in-game with an upgraded version of the supercapacitor hybrid system seen in the Sian.

The Lambo looks like it's going to be a single seater LMP-style machine without the prone driving position of the Mclaren VGT. I expect it to likely be powered by a V12 in-game with an upgraded version of the supercapacitor hybrid system seen in the Sian.

They could be "doing an LMP1" for all we know = only the equivalent volume of a passenger present in the car.

I cannot wait to see what Lamborghini think up. Should be incredible. From what we can see beneath the cover it certainly appears to be an ultra-focused track car or full on LMP1 style race car. It could even hint at a Hypercar WEC entrant.

Last edited:
Looks interesting but honestly I'm missing the days of the "simpler" and "slower" VGTs, like the Infiniti for example.

EDIT: What a perfect place to show it! :lol:

i1c41uMPZQxYHz.jpg

Just watched the recorded unveiling. The presentation could have been better. If it's coming Spring 2020, they must still be working on it like the Mazda. VR players will be happy. ;)

Back