Lamborghini Reveals Lambo V12 Vision GT, Coming to GT Sport in Spring 2020

Sure hoping that this one will have a modeled interior. The last most recent Vision car we had without an interior was the IsoRivolta.

Sure hoping that this one will have a modeled interior. The last most recent Vision car we had without an interior was the IsoRivolta.
I am optimistic we are gonna get one.
Hopefully it'll be pleasant to drive in cockpit if it has

The Aventador SVJ is very possibly a source for engine sound.
Well we just got the Aventador SV recently, having the SVJ coming to the game as well besides their Vision car will be surprising.

What about the new Sian? I know it's not a concept but maybe?

The Sian FKP 37 is a production car, so it will be in N800 if ever it comes.

These video games cars are ruining the planet!
Lol
Maybe not ruining the planet - but somehow they do 'ruin' the game. Of course we can simply ignore them, if we don't like them (and that's what I do), but it's a bit sad PD is investing so much time in absolutely ridiculous, ugly and in most cases completely useless cars, while there's missing so much other content.

I'd prefer to have some Group 5 race cars, classic and modern DTM cars for example - and appropriate car classes to race them in. Gr.X is a big mess, and all those VGT cars simply add to the mess.

Maybe not ruining the planet - but somehow they do 'ruin' the game. Of course we can simply ignore them, if we don't like them (and that's what I do), but it's a bit sad PD is investing so much time in absolutely ridiculous, ugly and in most cases completely useless cars, while there's missing so much other content.

I'd prefer to have some Group 5 race cars, classic and modern DTM cars for example - and appropriate car classes to race them in. Gr.X is a big mess, and all those VGT cars simply add to the mess.
I agree that I probably won't do a lot of laps in this car. But I don't get how adding cars is ruining the game.

What I like about the VGT cars is they're essentially concept cars exclusive to GT. And this one is a Lambo, which already makes pretty insane looking cars. I'm intreagued to see what it looks like, even if it's a nightmare to drive.

I would also like to see more races cars, but after 2 years I'm not holding my breath for anything. No point dwelling on the stuff that's not in the game when it may never come.

I think it could be neat if it ends up being an LMP-sort of car that ends up in Gr.1, much like the Peugeot L750R, or the revised Alpine VGT. One thing I've had an idea for, was that more automakers could have Gr.1 cars, and for Lamborghini, my only ideas were between the Group C-era Countach CVX, a VGT, or a WEC hypercar if they decide to enter. I wouldn't mind any of these, nor a combination thereof.

In my observations, other automakers have a similar case. Ferrari has the 333SP, Alfa Romeo has the SE 048SP, and BMW has the V12 LMR, to name some other examples. Some may actually need a VGT or WEC hypercar to have any potential Gr.1 representation, as they wouldn't have any older sports prototype racers that could be eligible. (Speaking of which, I thought I heard BMW was working on a hypercar? Not necessarily for the new WEC class, either.) Ford is one example that potentially comes to mind, whereas Chevrolet has both the Corvette C7 DPi, and the older Corvette GTP.

Last edited:
Excited to see what Lamborghini produce.

As far as the design of these VGT cars, and the 'spaceship' references, my hope for any of the VGT cars is that the manaufactors create something that resembles a concept that they'd take to their higher ups for actual future production. There are a few VGT cars that fit the bill.

I understand the VGT program is their opportunity to let loose, but not everything has to have the wheelbase of the Batmobile.

As far as the design of these VGT cars, and the 'spaceship' references, my hope for any of the VGT cars is that the manaufactors create something that resembles a concept that they'd take to their higher ups for actual future production. There are a few VGT cars that fit the bill.

I understand the VGT program is their opportunity to let loose, but not everything has to have the wheelbase of the Batmobile.
That say less about the VGT program and more of the manufacturers design decisions.

Sorry, but every time I see this type of opinion on anything vehicle design related, it seriously is the most FICKLE opinion ever, why? Because the moment someone does a Peugeot and produces something completely different or retro like the E-Legend, you immediately start hating on that and complaining that it's not what you actively dismiss as a 'Batmobile'. Then when someone does does what Mercedes does with the Vision EQ Silver Arrow, you then start calling it a toy car.

So basically, in a nutshell, people with opinions such as yours think you're all Roddy Piper, because just when the manufacturers and design teams have the answer to your question, you suddenly want to go and change the question.

Also, people who think like you are completely failing to understand that these concepts are meant to offer a glimpse into the long term future design directions of the brands as well as how technology that is not yet feasible can be utilised (such at the Chapparal 2X), and design features from these concepts DO end up the production line whether it's 5 years or 10 years, look no further than the VERY FIRST Vision GT Concept from Mercedes Benz if you want proof, the design features from that are only now starting to surface on Mercedes road cars 6 years later.

I'll end with what I always say to people who ridicule concepts and design studies = If you honestly think you know better than an entire industry who actually knows what they're doing, then how about getting off your high horse and actually producing something to prove it?

Gr.X is a big mess, and all those VGT cars simply add to the mess.

This is the reason why PD should bring back Perfomance Points to GT Sport. In past GT games we used to be allowed to do crazy races between electric cars and conventional cars or Le mans prototypes against Pikes peak cars or Classic race cars vs Super GT vs Rally vs GT3, all those categories on a single race. It used to be fun.

Sorry, but every time I see this type of opinion on anything vehicle design related, it seriously is the most FICKLE opinion ever, why? Because the moment someone does a Peugeot and produces something completely different or retro like the E-Legend, you immediately start hating on that and complaining that it's not what you actively dismiss as a 'Batmobile'. Then when someone does does what Mercedes does with the Vision EQ Silver Arrow, you then start calling it a toy car.

So basically, in a nutshell, people with opinions such as yours think you're all Roddy Piper, because just when the manufacturers and design teams have the answer to your question, you suddenly want to go and change the question.

Also, people who think like you are completely failing to understand that these concepts are meant to offer a glimpse into the long term future design directions of the brands as well as how technology that is not yet feasible can be utilised (such at the Chapparal 2X), and design features from these concepts DO end up the production line whether it's 5 years or 10 years, look no further than the VERY FIRST Vision GT Concept from Mercedes Benz if you want proof, the design features from that are only now starting to surface on Mercedes road cars 6 years later.

I'll end with what I always say to people who ridicule concepts and design studies = If you honestly think you know better than an entire industry who actually knows what they're doing, then how about getting off your high horse and actually producing something to prove it?

Wow, you took my comments to heart, huh? I didn't come after anyone's opinion, just experessed my own.

Now if we look at both our, posts, who really appears to be on the high horse?

Take a chill pill... seriously. Be 100% objective - many of the VGT cars resemble the 90's animated series batmobile wheelbase, no? Just have a laugh if you see it, and keep it moving if you don't 👍

That say less about the VGT program and more of the manufacturers design decisions.

You're exactly correct.

They just confirmed that it will have a real-world full-scale model. Whether it is functional or not, we'll have to see when it's out.

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/news/00_3930994.html

I noticed that too, in the other blog post. As I mentioned in the other thread, the full scale model might just be a mock up or possibly something like the Bugatti which could move but not very fast! :lol:

Still, I'm getting excited for the weekend. Theres a lot being announced this weekend, although I think most will be coming in the future, it feels like a bit of a mini "road map".

Saw this on their Instagram. It’s likely that this is a single-seater hypercar inspired by the Egoista.
8EEB1EF3-7A59-4B5E-8F1F-FF7791236948.png

Back