Lastest bop changes.

• Thread starter talhaONE
  • 127 comments
Oh look, the "nerfed" Ferrari's are doing really well in Race C. Good pace with good mileage.

Hmm...who would have thought?

D_Db1FDWsAEKm1T

20:30 is not good enough if you're trying to argue that the Ferrari is now meta. Kie in the 911 did a 20:22:

20:30 is not good enough if you're trying to argue that the Ferrari is now meta. Kie in the 911 did a 20:22:

Who said META? I said not nerfed. The sky did not fall.

Anyone decent can use it and do well. That's the point. It didn't get ruined.

Is there a list around detailing the latest (18/12) changes? I can see what the new figures are but can't find the specifics of the amounts anything changed by from the previous table.
In the past it's always shown "car x, +1% -3%" etc.
Just curious because Lewis doesn't seem to be driving right out of my life quite as quickly as he was a week ago.

Is there a list around detailing the latest (18/12) changes? I can see what the new figures are but can't find the specifics of the amounts anything changed by from the previous table.
Just curious because Lewis doesn't seem to be driving right out of my life quite as quickly as he was a week ago.

None of the cars have had their BoP changed. Even then, the Lewis challenge is done without BoP.

Official BoP list can be found here. The only major change this time around is the addition of the Gr.4 Supra.

Since we are talking about BoP, has anyone else tried the Z4 with it after the update? I gave it a go and it felt much more nimble and agile than before the update.

None of the cars have had their BoP changed. Even then, the Lewis challenge is done without BoP.
Mmmm, very very good point.
I've just started using a wheel since the update which "shouldn't?" make a difference, but it seems like all of a sudden I'm pulling away and making a tenth or two on him from the start line up until the first turn on a few tracks.
Obvious answer is I'm getting better with practice, but it just seems a bit odd is all.
Official BoP list can be found here. The only major change this time around is the addition of the Gr.4 Supra.
That would explain why there was no + or - update notes I guess.

Back