Let the hype train begin.

• Thread starter Sparkz_360
  • 141 comments
Real talk:

I can see why Kaz isn't providing a teaser this time. The only new standout is the classic mini. Everything else are from GT6 era.

Still, new content is good.

gran-turismo-sport-2018828203631_6.jpg

MY LIFE IS F ING COMPLETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE BEETLE IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anigif_enhanced-9206-1416352125-42.gif

If anything is 20m I just don't get to have it. Not wasting 10 hours of my life to drive one car.

I agree, no point in grinding for these cars imho. And even if you did, you might lose all your cars anyway with the corrupt game save glitch.

gran-turismo-sport-2018828203631_6.jpg

MY LIFE IS F ING COMPLETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE BEETLE IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anigif_enhanced-9206-1416352125-42.gif

I'll never understand why PD makes GT League events that don't include the new track. Like wow, Kyoto again, for the bazillionth time, when Red Bull Ring is literally in a country that borders Germany, where these 2 cars are from.

OOF, and I was just about to buy myself a Ferrari 330, may actually grab the Mk. IV instead cuz I've had more livery ideas brewing. Honestly I've kinda been holding out for it to join the 60's Le Mans trio since the XJ13 and 330 P4 were added way back when.

Real talk:

I can see why Kaz isn't providing a teaser this time. The only new standout is the classic mini. Everything else are from GT6 era.

Still, new content is good.

In GT6 there was the classic mini also, but as a "standard" car, so now ported and upgraded as "super premium "

Latest Posts

Back