Let the hype train begin.

• Thread starter Sparkz_360
  • 141 comments
Francorchamps? Or something like this:

ABaC_abac_spa_31.jpg

Either way I’m excited!
That as a scape would just be the perfect troll by PD.

it's a bit slippery with CSA turned off

Yes its a bit oversteery and the nonlinear throttle doesn't actually help..

That Ford GT LM is actually the first car where i have really missed linear throttle, as the jump in throttle seems to be just where GT breaks tracktion easily.

yas
Ofcourse not :) While Spa is great to drive, it has a disaster first turn and lots of other metalgtinding ones. So when/if it finally comes out, it will exactly the same as it was with Monza - everyone that was whining for it to be added swore they won't drive it again because of the carnage.
disgusted-clint-eastwood.gif
Nope.

Perhaps my garage will be restored......we'll see if the "maintenance" addresses those of us who have experienced our garages being deleted by patch 1.24.

yas
Ofcourse not :) While Spa is great to drive, it has a disaster first turn and lots of other metalgtinding ones. So when/if it finally comes out, it will exactly the same as it was with Monza - everyone that was whining for it to be added swore they won't drive it again because of the carnag

I posted the same point a few times in other threads and do fully agree.
Everybody is wishing spa so desperately, but we would be just disappointed because of the carnage in the hairpin at start and the chicane at the end.

PD says "racing is for everyone".

This might be true or not, but for sure not on every track!

Please take OFF auto wall detection ghost mode....some of us like hitting pitfall at full speed

Pitwall*

Last edited by a moderator:
Update is very similar to last June. Only bug fixes. There are no teasers or kaz’s Tweet post nothing last week so won’t be spa track or any new cars add. If there are teaser or post by Kaz tweet we know there are cars or track coming. I am hoping there might be a surprise new cars or track. Just finger cross

I hope they don't fix the W08 glitch that lets you go over 300 without fuel, its kinda fun. I don't see how this would be a advantage in the FIA races, you have to slow down first to go fast and when going very fast it sure is easy to spin the car. It would probably make for a pretty entertaining FIA race if people tried to race the W08 that way. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

J.D
the textures around the circuit are really low quality and polygon and still we don't have night for this track and we don't know if they are going to fix this
Are you sure? I think it has the same quality like other circuits in the game.
What makes La Sarthe special is that a temporary street circuit, but the game does not properly display the buildings and shops around the track, there are no street signs, there's a lack of banners and billboards, some have low textures quality or are generics, trees that float on the floor, the lack of night time and etc. A pity since the version of Iracing is far superior in this case..

Update will probably fix two bugs:

1) Mercedes W08 speed.
2) Le Mans has a serious slowdown in TV mode from camera looking to exit of Corvette Corner.

Back