Let the hype train begin.

• Thread starter Sparkz_360
  • 141 comments
Relax, nothing will come this month. The FIA series is still on, so no updates until that is over. Sorry.

No content maybe but the update could still make changes to sport mode/BOP which might affect the remaining FIA races.

No content maybe but the update could still make changes to sport mode/BOP which might affect the remaining FIA races.
I don't think they'd alter the BOP mid-season. Also disregard my quote, I misread the article.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20180827-115356.jpg

The Ford GT LM isn't currently a part of the online championships yet, right? So it 'might' include an adjustment to that's BoP as it's still too overpowered, and it wouldn't affect the online championships.

It can be used in Nations Cup Grp 3 races so probably unlikely to be changed.
Bother! Has there already been a Gr.3 Nations Cup round yet then? If there hasn't been one yet then it wouldn't be changing BoP mid-season. If there has been, then I'll accept defeat on that matter.

And i was lucky enough to keep up with one in the RCF (2017). :eek:

It was quite easy to keep up with the GT's I found, it's a bit slippery with CSA turned off and the tyre wear was pretty but not a car of
choice for me in this class.

It was quite easy to keep up with the GT's I found, it's a bit slippery with CSA turned off and the tyre wear was pretty but not a car of
choice for me in this class.
Quite easy indeed, fuel map 1 on the straights, map 3 in the mountain section found it stable that way, however i could not pass him when going for the overtake i had to rely on him making a mistake, the frustrating bit was when i made an error and he got away he also made a mistake... (Bollocks :lol:), was a great battle though.

Latest Posts

Back