let's see those desktops (rev 2.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter space
  • 6,010 comments
  • 155,762 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok here they are... No desktop though

301203-Insignia remix copy.gif

actual picture

301203-NecBurn copy.gif

Actual Picture

301203-velocity copy we.gif

Actual Picture

Nick:cheers:
 
Actually I have more but I can't upload anymore... you guys should just go there and go though it all it's great stuff.

Nick:cheers:
 
heres mine
 

Attachments

  • bg1.jpg
    bg1.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 105
301203-YetAnotherDesktop.jpg


Another day, another desktop...

(It's from Audi UK's website, I don't have the exact address offhand)
 
any anime desktops?
 
meh-meh

edited by moderator.

Image violates the AUP.
 
:odd: I think that might be against the AUP.

:yuck:
 
Don't like her, sorry :p
 

Attachments

  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 82
Behold...the second most cluttered desktop in the world :p - my laptop wins for most cluttered. The wallpaper is of my favourite anime - Cowboy Bebop
 

Attachments

  • untitled-1 copy.jpg
    untitled-1 copy.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 83
thats a tight wallpaper man
 
Originally posted by nightkids4ever
thats a tight wallpaper man

:odd: I've never seen anyone use that word since I moved to Canada 5 years ago.

Thanks though - it was one damn hard find
 
sorry folks about the bad image. how did that violate the AUP though there was no nudity?
 
Originally posted by askia47
sorry folks about the bad image. how did that violate the AUP though there was no nudity?

I didn't actually see the image, but I'm guessing you could see more than enough skin?
 
It was more of seeing her panties and her bush showing though them i guess
 
.
 

Attachments

  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 117
How about this?!?

311203-dsktopbbb.jpg
 
I don't care what anyone else says, THAT is cool...i wouldn't use it as a wallpaper though :p
 
:odd: "Best ever yet... he says he'll never use it...", make's sense...................... ??

Nick:cheers:
 
Originally posted by VipFREAK
:odd: "Best ever yet... he says he'll never use it...", make's sense...................... ??

Nick:cheers:

damn straight it does 👍
 
:odd: umm................... oh................. right.............. :rolleyes: .................. 👍

Nick:cheers:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back