let's see those desktops (rev 2.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter space
  • 6,010 comments
  • 155,762 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by The359
It's chrome. Jaguar did the same thing when they unveiled the '04 XJ to the public, presented a car with a body made entirely of chrome.


Ah, I remember getting that Jaguar booklet in my Automobile magazine. I think I still have it too. :)
 
Made it myself.

010104-desktop01-01-04.jpg
 
Originally posted by Super-Supra
Sage, mind if you can send it too me?
Sure! Which email address?
 
sage, mind if I bug you for it as well?
check my profile for my email address
 
ok if u like cars then this'll get u goin! a link to a page (probably been posted b4 but meh...) containing 5831 wallpapers at 1600 x 1200 of a damn lotta cars!!:D have fun!

edit: :O help if i actually put the link in the post!

:D <- click me!
 
Thanks again :p
It's been posted, but oh well, still good :D
 
Originally posted by VipFREAK
Nice, link?

Nick:rolleyes:


Why do you put the ":rolleyes:" smiley in every single one of your posts? It is annoying.
 
Originally posted by Integra Type R
Why do you put the ":rolleyes:" smiley in every single one of your posts? It is annoying.
Yeah it is.

Heres mine..

030104-Monster_Desk.jpg
 
Another new one...

030104-NewDesktop.jpg
 
Originally posted by Integra Type R
Why do you put the ":rolleyes:" smiley in every single one of your posts? It is annoying.

Have a problem with it? Good... I don't know, I felt like it.

Nick:odd:
 
HEY The359 you pLay starcraft and if so do you play broodwar?? my sn is Tenzospy go figure
 
No I don't
 
why is it on your desktop? i only play it if i have my cousin on which is NEVER so i nevr play SC
 
cool jags, ive got it in 1600 X 1200 but I ouldnt attach it because of the size.
030104-7EDE2630.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back