let's see those desktops (rev 2.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter space
  • 6,010 comments
  • 155,762 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Tenzospy
why is it on your desktop? i only play it if i have my cousin on which is NEVER so i nevr play SC

You asked if I had Brood War's. I said, no I don't.
 
040104-desktop.png
 
Originally posted by VipFREAK
Have a problem with it? Good... I don't know, I felt like it.

Nick:odd:


*puts on block list*


Anyway, Here is my new one:

040104-jessicaalba.jpg
 
Originally posted by eddieturner2002
040104-desktop.png

Whoa! Thats alot of friggin icons. :eek:

Originally posted by Integra Type R
*puts on block list*


Anyway, Here is my new one:

040104-jessicaalba.jpg

Mmmm.....:drool:. (I can tell thats from a magazine. Ha.)
 
:drool:

Where did you get that pic (Integra Type R)?
 
You seem to like Jessica Alba alot. I mean ALOT. I'll even underline it. ALOT. I'll make it in bold text too. ALOT. And I even can do both. ALOT. Im proud of myself.
 
Originally posted by Darin
You seem to like Jessica Alba alot. I mean ALOT. I'll even underline it. ALOT. I'll make it in bold text too. ALOT. And I even can do both. ALOT. Im proud of myself.


Yeah, I do. I'm JA's other kidnapper. :D
 
Originally posted by Darin
You seem to like Jessica Alba alot. I mean ALOT. I'll even underline it. ALOT. I'll make it in bold text too. ALOT. And I even can do both. ALOT. Im proud of myself.

Nah he aint. :D ;)

Originally posted by Integra Type R
Yeah, I do. I'm JA's other kidnapper. :D

Yep. You're #2. I'm #1. Haha. :D
 
Originally posted by Viper_Maniac
Nah he aint. :D ;)



Yep. You're #2. I'm #1. Haha. :D


:lol: I think I'll change my avatar and title soon. :D
 
I guess im #1,677,081.227....... Damn, I suck.
 
Originally posted by eddieturner2002
040104-desktop.png

you guys think that's bad? you haven't seen my laptop - I'll get fireworks or photoshop installed onto here so I can post a screen sometime in the next couple of days
 
nightarcher.jpg


SilentSilhouette.jpg


both of them centered with a black background
 
just dig around @ cgnetworks.com - the artwork there is insanely good. Their 3d cars look almost TOO real :drool:
 
yea, cgtalk.com is a gold mine! alot of pics from the gallery scetion have graced my dekstop. :D
 
Werd. It's been awhile since I posted one.
 

Attachments

  • desktop-resize.jpg
    desktop-resize.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 58
wow...got an original?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back