let's see those desktops (rev 2.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter space
  • 6,010 comments
  • 155,762 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes me want to change mine now. :D
 
Lol I will as soon as I find a good pic and resize it.
 
Originally posted by Slick6
I know, I'm in love.:drool:

:eek: agreed!
c62.jpg
 
Just HAD to have this on my desktop...

060104-ME412Desktop.jpg
 
Originally posted by The359
Just HAD to have this on my desktop...

060104-ME412Desktop.jpg
ware you find that i heard that car will do 0 - 60 in 2.9 secs the first car to go under the 3 sec mark.
 
Originally posted by darklegion_ca
Why not have both:p

I'd rather just have JA. I dont like the new C6. :yuck:

Anyways heres my new one:
060104-desk.jpg
 
The wallpaper is from Supercars.Net
 
my desktop
 

Attachments

  • my desktop.jpg
    my desktop.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 100
How bout this? About as simple as can get with the start bar...

060104-all black desktop.gif


Nick:rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by darklegion_ca
ware you find that i heard that car will do 0 - 60 in 2.9 secs the first car to go under the 3 sec mark.

ahem.....:D <- click me!

:drool: <- and me!
 
My work desktop.
Jdm owns me.
060104-work-desk0top.jpg
 
Originally posted by bondy_1625
ahem.....:D <- click me!

:drool: <- and me!
Ok what i meant to say is the first car that chirsler made that goes under 2.9
 
Oh I was right? What's the name of it though?

edit ok nevermind found it... 2004 Chrysler ME Four-Twelve Concept. I don't get why they made it though? Are they serious?

Nick:rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by VipFREAK
Oh I was right? What's the name of it though?

edit ok nevermind found it... 2004 Chrysler ME Four-Twelve Concept. I don't get why they made it though? Are they serious?

Nick:rolleyes:
i hope they are
 
Just found this one a minute or two ago. Had to switch to it. :D
070104-desk.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back