let's see those desktops (rev 2.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter space
  • 6,010 comments
  • 155,761 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
best ever conpept car ever dodge razor
 

Attachments

  • desktop65.jpg
    desktop65.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 86
i don't know if you got this one viper yet but here ya go
 

Attachments

  • girl_wallpaper_8_1024x768.jpg
    girl_wallpaper_8_1024x768.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 74
I dont think I do thanks. :)

Here my new one:
desk2.jpg
 
Nice, that car screamed in that best motoring vid. I think that's where my right foot syndrome flared up too. :banghead:
 
Nice, that car screamed in that best motoring vid. I think that's where my right foot syndrome flared up too.

Yup, its not often you hear Tsuchiya say "Shiiiiiit" and "Daaaam". Insanely fast car.
 
Here's my latest (but an old image):
 

Attachments

  • desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 153
Originally posted by Teckademic
Mmmmmm, Mines.

davesdesktop.jpg

Oh, hey! It's good to see more people from Maine. :) Yessa.


Nice desktop. I remember the drift king going nuts over that car.


Edit: New desktop.


Blank-ness.

Desktop10.jpg
 
I'm trying out some of the skins from Wincustomise. It's all very confusing. :(
 

Attachments

  • desktop2.jpg
    desktop2.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 115
Oh, hey! It's good to see more people from Maine. Yessa.

South Portland:)

Oh one more thing,

"I come from a land down under
Where beer does flow and men chunder
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover."

lol.
 
took a photo of my watch and made a negative. The effect was awesome :D

screenshot1.jpg
 
Haven't posted here in a while... but my newest:
 

Attachments

  • yah.jpg
    yah.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 101
The classics..

attachment.php
 
Originally posted by Integra Type R
Got enough shortcuts? :lol:

Sometimes I wonder about that... :)

The IE stuff on the desktop are just temp links to stuff like items I'm going to buy online and a couple of Maya lessons.

The stuff on my quick launch bar are mostly games. Mame, UT, UT2K3, JKII, JKIII, Elite Force, Steam, SWG, PlanetSide, BF1942, RtCW, Uplink, Tron 2.0, Halo, NFS:U, Stepmania, Painkiller demo, UT2K4 demo, Call of Duty and CMR 04 demo.
 
Litestep is teh awesome.

-Vash
 

Attachments

  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 82
True dat!!! Where'd you get the Mac skin? I have one, but it can't download a certain file in order to work. Just curious, but does yours ask to download a certain file, but can't find it?
 
My latest. It's the first time I had heard of their company and I just love the way their cars look.
Untitled-25.jpg
 
Originally posted by jizzmirk
Here's my latest (but an old image):

attachment.php

You may be happier to put the quicklaunch 'next to' the task manager bar and make the whole start bar two lines tall. That way you won't have so much dead space under the first row of icons.
 
Originally posted by Slick6
My latest. It's the first time I had heard of their company and I just love the way their cars look.
Untitled-25.jpg

Dude, that's an awsome picture. Really great car in a really great setting.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back