let's see those desktops (rev 2.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter space
  • 6,010 comments
  • 155,762 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
As usual a nice desktop from you Joey. I've recently switched back to Windows XP Silver theme, for the first time in about a month. :eek:
 
Theme'd up.
 

Attachments

  • apple1.jpg
    apple1.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 126
It's not my wallpaper anymore, it's been replaced by an Audi.

It's somewhere around deviantart.com, that's forsure.
 
Hey Super-Supra, where'd you get your Mac skin? It's awesome, or is it a Mac computer? Cause I need a fully-functional Mac skin for LiteStep.
 
Originally posted by toyomatt84
Hey Super-Supra, where'd you get your Mac skin? It's awesome, or is it a Mac computer? Cause I need a fully-functional Mac skin for LiteStep.
Sunny ignored you.:rolleyes:

Anyways, how's that LiteStep treating you? And, here is a skin that might suffice quite nicely.
 
Originally posted by Burnout
Sunny ignored you.:rolleyes:

Anyways, how's that LiteStep treating you? And, here is a skin that might suffice quite nicely.
I didn't even see your post. My browser was loading the page so I quickly pressed "Post Reply" button.

That theme isn't designated for LiteStep. I would go with the theme Burnout posted for you. I had problems with the Mac theme thing, everytime I wanted to switch backto regular Windows theme's I had to exit the program which displayed 0 taskbars, so I had to ctrl-alt-del and either log-off or re-start my system. Pretty retarded.
 
I like this one better than the previous one.
 
Dude, linkage please! A link to the whole gallery would be even better. 👍 :D.

Is that the rear end of a modified Porsche Boxter by that tuning company?
 
Felt like a change.
 

Attachments

  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 67
I'm afraid I liked this too much. I apologise if it is copyrighted. :lol:
 

Attachments

  • rumpled.jpg
    rumpled.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 46
I've had this one for about a day and I <3 it.
 

Attachments

  • background.jpg
    background.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 130
Originally posted by Burnout
Sunny ignored you.:rolleyes:

Anyways, how's that LiteStep treating you? And, here is a skin that might suffice quite nicely.


Thanks bud. I like that better than the Mac OSX I had. It's a little easier with the hotlinks.

As for the actual Program LiteStep, it treats me real nice, it's running hella-smooth and I have about 30 skins for it that have no errors. :D
 
Mmmm...tre flip...
 

Attachments

  • desktop03-06-04.jpg
    desktop03-06-04.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 114
It's like yeah and stuff..
 

Attachments

  • bgbah.jpg
    bgbah.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 109
I don't remember if I posted this on here or not but I had that backround on my computer at one time. It's cool backround anyway. 👍
 
Originally posted by VipFREAK
I don't remember if I posted this on here or not but I had that backround on my computer at one time. It's cool backround anyway. 👍

I remember getting it off here, so it probably was you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back