let's see those desktops (rev 2.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter space
  • 6,010 comments
  • 155,828 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
:drool: I wish she was my secratary.
 


Click it, you fool.

Same as before but with a different theme.
 
Nice Avatar, there, Dark Skyline. Gotta love Cowboy Bebop. :D
 
Originally posted by Viper_Maniac
New windows desktop:
desk8.jpg
Could I have some linkage to that image? Please?
 
Nice. I'd have her file my report any day, if you know what I mean. :p
 
I can see what she's thinking. "Oooh, the pretty colors." :D
 
Originally posted by Burnout


Click it, you fool.

Same as before but with a different theme.

Got that one on my work laptop.
 
Ahhh, NeoWin. Where would we be without you? Great 'top there Shannon.
 
Here is my current Desktop.

Current_Desktop.JPG
 
Here's mine. Doesn't look anywhere near as good as most of your guys, but meh.
 
:).
 

Attachments

  • abstract.jpg
    abstract.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 89
Nope, my wallpaper's been replaced by a Mustang, so I can't give you the original. :o Sorry about that.
 
Do you have Photoshop akira? You could try and just get his and modify it to the color you want. It's not that hard.
 
I can't find a theme that wants to go with this background, darn it!


(click)​
 
i think it's 92kb? I usually keep mine under 80 whenever I can

@burnout - nicely done. What app? Looks a lot like bryce
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back