let's see those desktops (rev 2.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter space
  • 6,010 comments
  • 155,824 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Burnout
:)
neverenough.jpg

What OS i that?!Its not like any windows I've ever seen.
 
Burnout uses XP Pro, with Visual Style patch.
 
This is what I've been using for a long time now...
Switched to this after using my previous desktop. (which was posted in here... about page 43 I think.)

This is kaneda from akira sitting on his power bike.
Enjoy it, cause I love this pic.
 

Attachments

  • desktop pic.jpg
    desktop pic.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 87
I never understood that movie....and
i like anime but that was just wierd...
 
Originally posted by Dark Skyline
edit: wrong website.
I saw that. :lol: I was just about to tell you.
 
Last one at Drake for this year, thought I'd make it supa-special. (Basically like what I always do. :D)


 
[Clickety-click]​
 
Originally posted by HIGH ON LIFE
the bottom half of the pic is really blurry...?

Hmm...

Trying again...
 

Attachments

  • desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 69
Originally posted by sUn
Copying the one I posted on FOAM. :p
No.

You had that wallpaper.

I saw it on dA along with that theme so I put it on my computer.

Isn't that what you're supposed to do for a desktops wallpaper thread?:rolleyes:

By the way, I forgot you had it. If I had remembered I would have not used it knowing you would say something like that.
 
I've seen about 4 different people that have posted that same setup on here.
 
Originally posted by Burnout
No.

You had that wallpaper.

I saw it on dA along with that theme so I put it on my computer.

Isn't that what you're supposed to do for a desktops wallpaper thread?:rolleyes:

By the way, I forgot you had it. If I had remembered I would have not used it knowing you would say something like that.

Common Joel, you know I was only joking.:)
 
Thats a purrty skin. I wish windowblinds had something like that.
 
Originally posted by Viper_Maniac
Thats a purrty skin. I wish windowblinds had something like that.
Windowblinds!? Pah!

Real men patch their uxtheme.dll.
 
I hate windows blinds, it was glitching my OS. Damn thing!
 
Some people may find this offencive but I think it looks cool.
 

Attachments

  • desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 71
Originally posted by Blake
Some people may find this offencive but I think it looks cool.
May I ask what is offensive about it? It's just too figher jets.
 
Some people get offended with anything about war in times like these.
 
Originally posted by Shannon
Windowblinds!? Pah!

Real men patch their uxtheme.dll.

Heh. Windowblinds does a better job for me than that uxtheme.dll.
 
Not a fan of Windowblinds' resource use. It's way too high.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back