let's see those desktops (rev 2.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter space
  • 6,010 comments
  • 155,824 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's mad Slick6!
 


Lazyness strikes. I couldn't be arsed patching the uxtheme.dll, or applying a wallpaper for that matter.​
 
I had this set-up a while back, I'm using it again.:)
 

Attachments

  • abstract.jpg
    abstract.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 53
Like 3 weeks ago? You need to find some more wallpapers bud.
 
Grr.

Can't find anything so I'm stuck with this. I can tell it's only going to be temporary.
 
Originally posted by toyomatt84
Like 3 weeks ago? You need to find some more wallpapers bud.

I get bored of them quickly, so I resort to old ones.
 
Changed it again....
 

Attachments

  • snapshot5.jpg
    snapshot5.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 45
Love it, Skip. Simply love it. Clean, well thought out, and non-Windows, non-Mac. Perfect Combo. 👍
 
new desktop, new avatar, taken directly from my new car i bought this week, an 02 WRX :D


99-DSC01452.JPG


*edit* whoops, this is just the car...desktop comin up next
 
here we go
 

Attachments

  • desktop8.jpg
    desktop8.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 120
Very nice car!:)
Integra- What is that thing?
 
Nice integra got a link? Damn I got to get a good backround to show and stop asking for others.
 
Latest.
 

Attachments

  • untitled-1.jpg
    untitled-1.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 110
Originally posted by Slick6
Very nice car!:)
Integra- What is that thing?


Turntable. :D

:grumpy: It isn't working now. I hope I didn't bring my dads website down. :nervous:
 
Jim Greco - switch heel
 

Attachments

  • desktop05-01-04.jpg
    desktop05-01-04.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 100
...
 

Attachments

  • background.jpg
    background.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 93
Mine....
 

Attachments

  • desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 77
My puppy dog.:dopey:
 

Attachments

  • untitled-1.jpg
    untitled-1.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 73
That looks nice Viper.
 
Nice Integra, I had that pic about 4 months ago as my desktop. Teknoel is one of my favorite sites out there.
 
Mines been this for a while on my laptop it looks sooo much better up close because it looks like a waving multi coloered checkerd flag........come to think of it i dont remember what my desktop looks like on my PC....

5-2-04.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back