let's see those desktops (rev 2.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter space
  • 6,010 comments
  • 155,830 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
wMzUwMzA0NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg


I scaled it down so it wouldnt take ages to load and make the 56k users mad.Pm me if you want the full size 1.3MB bmp version if you happen to like the wallpaper.
 
Here is my new desktop with my new visual style. :D
 
Thanks, ITR.

Whee. Got a new one.
 

Attachments

  • untitled-1 copy.jpg
    untitled-1 copy.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 116
Now it's your turn! Wheres that wallpaper? :lol:
 
Originally posted by illegal
StyleXP


Uuuhh...no.


Right click on the desktop and go Properties>Appearence>Advanced and find Icon from the drop down menu. Select the size you want with the size slider.
 
A picture my brother took at his friends house.
 

Attachments

  • untitled-1.jpg
    untitled-1.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 75
Originally posted by Burnout
:)
Bluecurve icons. :drool:

Any XP user can emulate my desktop by switching to the silver XP theme and selecting 'No wallpaper'. I just formatted my PC and I'm too lazy to patch the uxtheme.dll file. :indiff:

Edit: What's the VS you're using there Burno'?
 
Originally posted by Shannon
Bluecurve icons. :drool:

Any XP user can emulate my desktop by switching to the silver XP theme and selecting 'No wallpaper'. I just formatted my PC and I'm too lazy to patch the uxtheme.dll file. :indiff:

Edit: What's the VS you're using there Burno'?
'Dis one.
 
I like it, Viper_Maniac.

I got a ner theme/background/XMMS theme.
snapshot4.jpg
 
It's not my desktop, but I saw it and I loved it:
 

Attachments

  • wrxwallpaper.jpg
    wrxwallpaper.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 52
Originally posted by skip0110
I like it, Viper_Maniac.

I got a ner theme/background/XMMS theme.
snapshot4.jpg

Nice backround Skip, got a link to the original?
 
I havent changed in aaaaaagggees, it's about time for something different:

I found it on deviantart - it's cg. I thought it was cool
 

Attachments

  • screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 85
here's the full
candle2.jpg
 
No!! Not the second page!

Here's a screen from my new monitor. 1600x1200 :D

1600screen.jpg
 
Is it an LCD monitor, Charles?
 
My latest.
 

Attachments

  • untitled-1.jpg
    untitled-1.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 63
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back