let's see those desktops (rev 2.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter space
  • 6,010 comments
  • 155,780 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah! i got it to work in test forum so maybe now it will finally work!
like i said, this is my work comp, it's a pos, that's why it's a bad resolution. looks much better on my laptop.
 

Attachments

  • screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 86
I formatted my PC, and I just installed SP2, and for some reason, I haven't been able to get the uxtheme.dll patch working. :odd:
 
Nice... :rolleyes: :mad:

error3.jpg


Anyone happen to know what this crap means? :lol: :odd: :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by sUn
I formatted my PC, and I just installed SP2, and for some reason, I haven't been able to get the uxtheme.dll patch working. :odd:
Your patcher is not SP2 compliant. Find a new one.
 
Originally posted by Shannon
Windowblinds!? Pah!

Real men patch their uxtheme.dll.

Is it normal that i get dialog messgaes saying my files have been replaced by unrecognized ones?

-Vash
 
*Note* Due to Privacy Polcies This DeskTop Is Protected and can not be stolen
My-Desktop-3.jpg
 
Would be easier just to put a stripe through his name then.
 
Originally posted by illegal
Would be easier just to put a stripe through his name then.
oh.......*runs to edit button*
 
Originally posted by K-1
*Note* Due to Privacy Polcies This DeskTop Is Protected and can not be stolen
My-Desktop-3.jpg

Haha, i took it before you put your little notice on there.

-Vash
 
Originally posted by SupraFly
Haha, i took it before you put your little notice on there.

-Vash
oh thanks alot Vash now i have to take it off
Stupid Note pffftttttttttt............done even work
 
You dont have to take it off, its just that I took it before you put the notice on there. So, from now on it is under copyright of K-1.

-Vash
 
Originally posted by SupraFly
You dont have to take it off, its just that I took it before you put the notice on there. So, from now on it is under copyright of K-1.

-Vash
oh ok
Sweet!
 
Antone stealing that picture is under enforcement of copyright, and will be sued 34098172390858945 dollars.

-Vash

I get half K-1 ;)
 
Originally posted by SupraFly
Is it normal that i get dialog messgaes saying my files have been replaced by unrecognized ones?

-Vash
For some poor souls, yes.
 
I'm so full of myself. :D
 

Attachments

  • desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 90
Well here is my desktop.... bit of a Terminator nut! (if i attached this correctly)
 

Attachments

  • desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 77
I was bored so I stole this off the front page of the Van Halen web site
 

Attachments

  • screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 77
Whats this alcohol proggy i keep hearing about.

-Vash
 
It's for making exact copies of CDs.

I'll upload those icons later.
 
Ahhh, i see now. I thought it was another p2p thingy. Trhank Klos those icons look tasty.

-Vash
 
I cant get that patcher to work now booooo. Help someone!

-Vash
 
.
 

Attachments

  • background.jpg
    background.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 47
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back