let's see those desktops (rev 2.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter space
  • 6,010 comments
  • 155,834 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Burnout
Ah, here we go. Finally got the different things on the different monitors thing worked out. Now I have a fancy widescreen picture split evenly over them. The icons(Firefox, Music, Imageready, Paint) are actually on the top right corner of the left monitor.
Now all you need to do is split the start menu across both screens.
 
How do you do that?!?!?!?!

Ive been trying to figure out how to get my taskbar to stretch across both screens.
 
Jim Greco.

Desktop_Number_1.jpg
 
Originally posted by Burnout
Ah, here we go. Finally got the different things on the different monitors thing worked out. Now I have a fancy widescreen picture split evenly over them. The icons(Firefox, Music, Imageready, Paint) are actually on the top right corner of the left monitor.

:eek: nice! 👍
 
Originally posted by SupraFly
Burnout, how you do that?

I think he has the dual computer screen with the video card.
maybe looks like this
2%20across%20landscape.jpg

Looks nice.
 
Theres a link towards the top of the page.
 
Heres mine.....:D
 

Attachments

  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 112
Originally posted by SupraFly
Burnout, how you do that?
Find either two yourresolution x yourresolution and stick them together to make one picture(ie., my resolution is 1024x768 on both monitors so I would have 2048x768) or find a picture that is already made for a widescreen, like I did. When you have your dual monitors all set up go into display properties, go into desktop, and find the picture you want, then select the position as 'Tile', apply.

There you go.
 
Now i jsut gotta find a wallpaper that size of a car :P
 
GT

Edit: Downsized from 1280x1024.
 

Attachments

  • gt.jpg
    gt.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 95
Same res as sunny. In another 10 minutes I won't have the words on mine.
 

Attachments

  • untitled-1.jpg
    untitled-1.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 91
Details for the 'top, via link. Basically a mixture of beautifiers.


 
[Clickety-click]​
 
Halo 2?


Leviathan :D
ut2k4background.jpg


Man, I love this game.
 
I've been wondering for the longest time, how do you rename the recycle bin?
 
:lol: I thought that logo was familiar! :p
 
.
 

Attachments

  • dsfdas.jpg
    dsfdas.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 58
Jesse Rooke motorcycle! Ye ye!:trouble:
 

Attachments

  • rook screen desktop.jpg
    rook screen desktop.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 45
Sometimes I have this one too, Infiniti FX35/FX45 interior.:trouble:
 

Attachments

  • fx screen desktop.jpg
    fx screen desktop.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 49
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back