London
nowcontrol
Lexus LF-LC GT "Vision Gran Turismo" Super Lap: Fuji Speedway F

Lexus LF-LC GT 'Vision Gran Turismo' Super Lap @ Fuji Speedway F.jpg
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
[TT] Lexus LF-LC GT 'Vision Gran Turismo' Super Lap @ Fuji Speedway F.jpg

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
This car feels weird, doesn't seem to have too much grip and if you let it coast it feels as if it's braking. :confused: But agile enough to throw it aggressive into corners. And yeah... understeer.

And how's the sound?

Well it depends what you prefer, my favorite engine sounds are the classic V12 engines so this sounds like another kid's toy to me. :) But I guess it's alright for a futuristic GT racer. I liked the sound of the Alpines more though. For me the rainbow brush livery is the coolest thing about this car. ;)

HAHAHAHA, nice one PD, Did a silver lap, just needed 0.9xx seconds for gold.
What's that? K.E.R.S.? sooooo, let's use the nitro button, yup, extra accelleration SPEEEED.
Gold in the next lap, 1M credits, the car and done.
DS3=5 Traction=1 ABS=1, but wierd reaction when the car runs free and at the end indeed locks up the rearwheels...Bug anyone? But i worked around it by tapping the gas.
\edit. just thinking, could be the electromotors/alternators that lockup when the car almost comes to a stop..

Best of all:
Suspension adjustable ( not rideheigt but the rest, yes)
gearbox adjustable
LSD, Downforce adjustable.

And yay, You can paint the car in your own color, even the livery stays on.
Thank you Lexus and PD..i love this car

\edit. i had a 1:34.485 lap
Did a second one and used the nitro button more, and have a 1:33.320 lap.
Happy and done.

Last edited:
it drives idiotically. Another worthless vision car, except for the livery. Did 1:34ish something and do not want to drive that car EVER again.

PD, why, just WHY, didn't you add the new Lexus RC-F, which is brilliant?

1:33.675 on my 3rd lap.

So tired of these VGT's. I want cars I can buy at the dealership.

The top stick time so far is 1:29.611 followed by 1:29.649 using the d-pad wtf?!

That must have taken at least a hundred laps :indiff:

1:32.320 on second attempt, though could have gone quicker.
Quite a fun car actually, if you can control that slow corner snap oversteer - this could easily be sorted if you want to tune it!:lol:

First lap Gold @ 1:34.548...I blew the first corner. Came in WAY too hot. I cant believe I didn't blow across the white line. I almost hit re-start, because I had to slow down so much with my foot to the floor on the brake pedal, but I figured I might as well take the experience for the rest of the lap in this unfamiliar car. When my first lap registered Gold, I quit. Also, when I first saw this car today, my initial reaction was "Sweet! Finally we have another VGT car that actually looks like a car I would want to drive!!" After driving it for this event I was extremely disappointed.

As soon as I got out of the event I brought it to Brands Hatch and removed the obscene amount of front & rear toe. The car drove so much nicer. It was night and day different for me. I won't drive this car much because I'm just not a big fan of driving make believe cars in GT6 (ironic, I know...), but at least if I have to I won't loathe it like I do most of the VGT.

Oh, and stupid me hit the X button, I guess, when the prize car was being awarded so I was given the white car with the stripes painted everywhere. I'm really bummed about that. Hopefully I can paint this thing. I thought all white looked nice.

Good luck everyone who's aiming low!

Am I the only one who thinks this is a pretty cool combo?? Did a 29.8 after an hour or so.. Don't forget KERS guys..

The KERS is that the extra meter to the left side that looks like a fuel meter? I sometimes see something green or red flashing but the needle indicator seems to point towards full all the time. How exactly does it work? Is it like KERS in F1 where you store energy from braking into a battery? When I hit the nitro button when I come out of corners I don't really see or feel any difference.

Do the RH tires sound different than usual or is it just me?

The tires sound different indeed, as if you're driving on ice. In fact I completely dislike all the sound this car makes after driving it a bit more. Seriously, it sounds like a vacuum cleaner on steroids.

Sound : puke
Handling : puke
Looks : pffff not excited

I guess the only thing that's cool about the car is the rainbow brush

And I got rid of the rainbow brush stroke...

I don't mind the car really.

Do a few laps without the KERS button then do a couple with. Definitely faster. And yes, braking is battery replenishing. However in the time trial here, it makes no sense to run a second lap as the first one burns up most of the battery juice, leaving it at best only half full for lap two.

Hmm I still don't get how I'm supposed to see when I have KERS available then, is it that little meter to the bottom left side? Since there doesn't seem to be a nitro bar. Or do you just press and hold your nitro button the entire lap?

<- confused how its supposed to work

Yeah the green meter within the fuel gauge. Nevermind it showing it's dumping power, hit the nitro button. I'm holding it down as often as I can, but saving a bar for the exit of the last corner.

Only other car I'm aware of having this also is the VGT Infinity.

Hmm I don't recall it filling any bars on my screen, just a "fuel meter" that won't budge and is always at max and some green or red text in it flashing sometimes. I'll go check it out again since I'm really confused. Never drove the Infinity before either. :) Or maybe my nitro button isn't where I think it is mapped since I haven't used it for ages. :banghead:

Ok I think I got it now, there are indeed small green bars, I guess I'm just sitting way too far from my TV to even see it properly. But they deplete sooooooooo slowly, you can almost use it the entire lap. Seriously, in F1 I think a full KERS battery is empty in 10 seconds or something?

Latest Posts

Back