Live Stream: PlayStation 5 Games Reveal

Yawn. I don't care for any of these, except GT7 and a couple of others at the very beginning.

Edit: What the hell.... They copied Interstellar's black hole

Eh, yes and no. Interstellar's black hole was based on an artists' rendition of what cosmologists said an actual black hole would look like if we could actually see it.

Graphics are fine.
With ps3 everything was a jagged mess in low res at the end.
With ps4 it is totally different. (partly because of the pro).

Look at the asthetics and gameplay - not only graphics.

Hitman 3 :drool:

The Soul Ash thing looks fun too...

Edit:
as is the Little Devil Inside...

Astro's Room looks like an alternative Sackboy.

Sorry 2K, but that sweat effect looks absolutely terrible.

And probably took a lot of resources to achieve. Watching that I was thinking, for the people looking for increased graphical detail and resolution, this is showing how much farther things still need to go.

Little Devil Inside has suddenly become my favourite preview out of the bunch along with GT7.

Also piqued by Destruction Allstars and Kena: Bridge of Spirits, but really hope that there are more racing games being lined up for launch.

A lot of weirdness so far, it has to be said... and the Bugsnax trailer has just added to it!

EDIT: Add Deathloop to my hit list!

Last edited:
GT7 doesn't look nextgen tbh

Bit upset graphic wise by gt7

See Shinu's response below.
Honestly graphically I think we are reaching point of deminishing results.

If there will be weather/day cycles. GT light engine + ray tracing will make our jaws drop.

I agree, i think GTS on PS4 was great for 90% of the population already.
that's why i have been saying all along that GT7 would be Ok to be played on PS4 as well.... maybe it will, let's wait to here more...

Of course with day/weather change and new ray tracing, that would definitely an advantage on PS5.

Personally, I think that's all we need and I bet what they were planning from the beginning, I don't think GT Sport was ever meant to be "the game" but more of a concept. Add a better single player for people who are asking for it, a decent penalty system for online and we are good to go. Plus, show me Trial Mountain, I'm sold!

Alternatively, we can wait until 2025 but I would rather get a more polished GT Sport than wait for another 5 years :lol:

OF Course it is... i am so surprised that people keep on thinking GTS is a full game... it is not.
I always knew the GTS is a stepping stone to the next game: GT7 !

Considering the power increase, I've not been blown away by the close ups of characters based on humans from any game. :confused:

Not even NBA 2K21?

That looks like a remaster, it's the same team that made Dark Souls 1: Remastered. That new trailer had my jaw dropped the entire time. I think I need a new pair of pants, holy crap that was amazing. I know others wanted a Bloodborne 2 or at least an Elden Ring info but I'm super happy about this too as it's where it all started

Back