Maintenance Notice this time for GT6 thank God!

• Thread starter zlays
  • 625 comments
Still monday for me.

This maintenance is taking place at 04:00 GMT (current UK time).

The normal weekly maintenance is at 04:00 GMT every Tuesday.

Normally there's nowhere on earth that these updates both take place on a Monday as they're seperated by 24 hours. However For those on EST in North America the new update will start on Monday due to that regions clocks going forward on Sunday. However the normal weekly maintenance may be on a Tuesday for that region for a bit possibly depending on when Japanese time changes for daylight saving. They may keep things fixed to GMT/UTC which doesn't change for summer.

Phew

1390353310188.gif

You do realise that the notice says online maintenence right. That's not a patch to the game, it's the servers for online.

Much as I'm aggrieved we still haven't had Zahara or any other updates as promised, this online maintenence isn't going to give us anything new, maybe some fixes - the best we can hope for is that it's preparation for the servers for a forthcoming game patch, but this in itself won't be.

View attachment 124574

You do realise that the notice says online maintenence right. That's not a patch to the game, it's the servers for online.

Much as I'm aggrieved we still haven't had Zahara or any other updates as promised, this online maintenence isn't going to give us anything new, maybe some fixes - the best we can hope for is that it's preparation for the servers for a forthcoming game patch, but this in itself won't be.
What other kind of maintenance, over the internet, would they be able to do?

This will be nothing guys, lest be realist here...Well maybe trying to be a "little bit" positive could be just something like this if the update comes out:

-New VGT BMW Car.
-New track Zahara de la Sierra.
-First version of the track editor.
-New cars from BMW as the M235i and also from MB as the Mercedes Benz CLA AMG.
-New Engine sounds for all cars.
-And the most important thing...the "new" photomode location with the new version of Jenkings for GT6 (which got leaked by...me a while back)...

LvE09bx.jpg

PS: But it will just 100% sure...some new seasonal events.

PS2: Hope I´m not the only one laughing at this...:lol:

I'm not expecting much out of this. The only thing I do expect is a hotfix or patch for the numerous people coming online with hacked parts. Not even 4 months in and the online experience is getting compromised from its already disappointing experience.

Sitting at my computer now,when I click on my computer time and date it comes up,07/03/2014.
I guess us Canadians must be the same as the rest of the world.:lol:

Last time they announced maintenance the hype train was full of people and it derailed... Maybe its better to use the "american" style date m/d/y and wait for the update on october...

I remember that train, I was the driver and I refused this one guy a ticket because the gif he posted in that thread wasn't as good as mine :lol:

Today is Friday, Friday has six letters, update confirmed.

Also, the previous game was GT5, a 5 looks like an S, Saturday begins with an S, update coming tomorrow.

Huh what have you been smokin' bro. leave the car battery acid where it is will ya?

Huh what have you been smokin' bro. leave the car battery acid where it is will ya?
i think what he means by that is..
we[players] are so desperate for an update that we see everything as a sing for a new patch coming in while it might be just nothing

i think what he means by that is..
we[players] are so desperate for an update that we see everything as a sing for a new patch coming in while it might be just nothing

Latest Posts

Back