May Update

• Thread starter eugene1
  • 478 comments
Let's say we do get Le Mans and Spa this month. Do we get Gr.1 2H 40Minute Le Mans Endurance Campaign and a 24lap Spa Gr. 3? or Gr.-24 Lap Le Mans and Gr. 3-24 Lap Spa?

Not spamming, I’ve had this discussion once before, where I stated that I didn’t want to see PDs finite resources wasted on bringing a Kia Stinger to the game when they could be using those same resources to bring something we all want to the game. No need to jump on my back for offering an opinion.

You don't get what I'm saying.We have the list and we can't change what's coming in the update so wishing 205 GTi etc in the upcoming update is odd.But however you stated that you prefer a car which is already in the game because you dont like the other guess which is Stinger GT.That is just being selfish. You are mentally stuck in 90s i guess when Kia and Hyundai were building those things, but you know? Time changes.

hyundai-accent-1998.jpg

Seriously, why is PD so awful at catering to enthusiast tastes? They have a lust for oddball cars but completely miss the mark on new sports cars or classics that should be there...

Where's the 720S?
Where's the 570s?
Where's the Giulia QF?
Where's the M2 Competition?
Where's the F90 M5?
Where's the 930 911 Turbo?
Where's the 964 911 Turbo?
Where's the 718 Cayman S?
Where's the 997.2 911?
Where's the Camaro ZL1 1LE?
Where's the Camaro SS 1LE?
Where's the Cadillac ATS-V?
Where's the new E63?
Where's the Pagani Zonda?
Where's the Corvette ZR-1?
Where's the new Ford GT?
Why is there still no proper GT350?
Where's the 488?

Would rather have any of these rather than regurgitated GT6 copies. When will PD pull their heads out of their own rear ends??

End rant.

The Forza community is leaking...

Also the F90 M5 is probably still under an exclusive deal with the Need for Speed series (still only been featured in Payback and No Limits as of this post), so that's definitely out of the question for now.

Seems like a sound idea. Release update with new content and new track one day, announce the next World Tour event (at a certain event in France) the next. Then take over the world and..wait, that's the Disney Strategy, nevermind.

I also think back to early PS3 when they released Silverstone in a ?demo build which was used for GT Academy. Not quite the same, but could be thought of as a kind of precedent for this. If i recall correctly, they trailed the Academy for a while but the Silverstone reveal was right at the end just before the event started.

I really hope those GT5/6 prices for the Group C cars, don't translate over to GTS. That would mean more grinding... double time.

I look at it this way with these monthly updates. There will be 9 cars next week and then none for a month. Apart from the Miura which is an issue (I still don't have the 2 20m cars and won't grind for them), it should be not too difficult to earn enough in one month to buy most of or all of the other 8 cars if you play semi regularly.

Which reminds me, I need to get back to playing lol

I also think back to early PS3 when they released Silverstone in a ?demo build which was used for GT Academy. Not quite the same, but could be thought of as a kind of precedent for this. If i recall correctly, they trailed the Academy for a while but the Silverstone reveal was right at the end just before the event started.

I look at it this way with these monthly updates. There will be 9 cars next week and then none for a month. Apart from the Miura which is an issue (I still don't have the 2 20m cars and won't grind for them), it should be not too difficult to earn enough in one month to buy most of or all of the other 8 cars if you play semi regularly.

Which reminds me, I need to get back to playing lol
I did some GT League road car races, to break up the monotony of the LMP and Gr. 3 events. Along with completing the Mission events, netted me 2.8mil + prize cars, so far.

Clean races in GT League road cars, get me about 65k-85.5k/per race, over 3-5 races @10 minutes each , that's pretty good.

Interesting enough, Spain being the 6th most popular country is yet to be represented. Past games have featured Ascari and the Madrid street course but never the Catalonia circuit. I want to say I’ve read something on this very site that alludes to a possible inclusion in the near future? Correct me if I’m wrong.
https://www.gtplanet.net/gt-sport-24h-race-catalunya-announced-track-coming-game/

I really hope those GT5/6 prices for the Group C cars, don't translate over to GTS. That would mean more grinding... double time.
Possibly lowered to 1m each.

Let's say we do get Le Mans and Spa this month. Do we get Gr.1 2H 40Minute Le Mans Endurance Campaign and a 24lap Spa Gr. 3? or Gr.-24 Lap Le Mans and Gr. 3-24 Lap Spa?
I'd say multi-class Endurance race (144 minutes) + Gr. C championship (with one event at Le Mans, no doubt).

At this point The only 2 doubts I have are:

-The Clio version we are getting as The 220 DE trophy Is already in The game (cup and RS 16 can't be as The car silouhette Is missing The Wing and The RS 18 Is just color scheme and The exhaust diferent vs The regular trophy)

- If The 8th car Is any 86GT variation or The BRZ

You don't get what I'm saying.We have the list and we can't change what's coming in the update so wishing 205 GTi etc in the upcoming update is odd.But however you stated that you prefer a car which is already in the game because you dont like the other guess which is Stinger GT.That is just being selfish. You are mentally stuck in 90s i guess when Kia and Hyundai were building those things, but you know? Time changes.
hyundai-accent-1998.jpg
No you don’t get what I’m saying, pal. Firstly, I don’t think your guess looks like a Kia Stinger, I may be wrong but I don’t think it is.

Secondly I haven’t stated I would prefer a car that is already in game, in fact I don’t even recall pointing out that the silhouette in question is a BRZ.

And lastly yes I would like to see a few of those cars I mentioned in a post you’ve taken out of context ahead of a Kia Stinger, call it wishful thinking, nostalgia or “being stuck in the 90’s”, I don’t care either way.

I don’t know what I’ve done to upset you, but if you’ve got a problem send me a direct message. No need for this personal attack on a public forum.

The Forza community is leaking...

Also the F90 M5 is probably still under an exclusive deal with the Need for Speed series (still only been featured in Payback and No Limits as of this post), so that's definitely out of the question for now.

Why is this leaking from any game's particular community? While I wouldn't go so far as to demand all those cars be included, I think at least some of them are overdue and it's a fact that Polyphony tends to be tardy when it comes to bringing their car line-up, up to speed.

Like I've said before, these cars are probably being held for paid DLC, rather than free updates.

Thing is, ANY free content can only be a good thing. Sure, the argument could be made that the majority of GT6 cars should have been included at launch but at the same time, PD could have been a-holes and charged for them. Plus, there has been a sprinkling of new-to-the-series cars.

I must admit, I have to agree that PD are not the best at obtaining brand new models or even hypercar companies like Lykan or Koenigsegg. An area they need to improve in IMO.

Just picked up GT Sport this morning, now all i've got to do is wait for the 25 GB of updates to download, and who knows, it might be done before the upcoming update drops!! :dopey: :lol:

#ThePatientHamster!

Long time since I spoke to you hammy. Idk if you into livery customization but if so you gonna enjoy that. Best part of the game.

Why is this leaking from any game's particular community? While I wouldn't go so far as to demand all those cars be included, I think at least some of them are overdue and it's a fact that Polyphony tends to be tardy when it comes to bringing their car line-up, up to speed.

Like I've said before, these cars are probably being held for paid DLC, rather than free updates.
And that list doesn't even include the P1 and 918, two of the most overdue models in my opinion.
VXR
What newer RS? It hasn't received any significant updates since the 220 that's in the game. Literally just new fog lamps, isn't it?
Yes, the "facelifted" model with the new fog lights.

Back