Modified Track Path Editor + Tracks/Discussion

@eran0004 3.2 doesn't load .trk files.
I was gonna remaster Summit Point Circuit. Yet, when I loaded the file. It only loads the theme.

It's because the last byte in the file ID of the .trk file is a null byte, so it doesn't evaluate properly. To fix it, any null bytes need to be stripped from the header before the evaluation.

To strip any null bytes, find this line:

Code:
ID = header[:4].decode("utf-8")

Change it to:

Code:
ID = header[:4].decode("utf-8").strip('\x00')

Hi All,
is there another way to upload ted files to sony server than GT6Web_WFA tools?
I try it, but i can't upload fonctionaly (connexion works fine, i can get my course list, i can extract ted from my replays, but if i upload this ted file, before success of upload, my GetCourse list contains a track at zero index that contains 0 corner, 0 length, no photo_id, status 0).
My OS is W8.
Thanks a lot for your help, i'm so frustated...

Hi All,
is there another way to upload ted files to sony server than GT6Web_WFA tools?
I try it, but i can't upload fonctionaly (connexion works fine, i can get my course list, i can extract ted from my replays, but if i upload this ted file, before success of upload, my GetCourse list contains a track at zero index that contains 0 corner, 0 length, no photo_id, status 0).
My OS is W8.
Thanks a lot for your help, i'm so frustated...

What happens when you attempt to test drive the track?

Hi eran0004, it does'nt appears in the gt6 track manager (test drive).
If i upload a track with Bluestack/Track Path editor, it replace the bad track...

I load these files in Elevation Editor, and there are readable and look like good track.
I specify here that with elevation modifying or without (direct from extracting), i have the issue.

I load these files in Elevation Editor, and there are readable and look like good track.
I specify here that with elevation modifying or without (direct from extracting), i have the issue.

Try uploading another track and see if it works better. I can't think of any reason why the uploading would fail.

On another note: I'm working on 3D track maps!

Skärmbild (267).png

For this render the elevation is scaled by a factor of 2, because at the same scale as the horizontal data everything just looks more or less flat and it wouldn't be of much use.

Track Layout Creator 3.3 is ready for sharing!

Biggest change is obviously the addition of a 3D view (File -> Draw isometric view). You can't do any edits in the 3D view, but you can take a look at the track and the surrounding landscape. The 3D view takes a snapshot of the landscape currently visible in the main canvas, so to view another part of the landscape you need to go back to the main window, pan the view and then open another 3D view.

Keep in mind that the elevation is scaled up by x4 and that the track is drawn with the raw elevation sampled directly from the heightmap (i.e. no smoothing is applied).

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/course-maker-toolbox.352281/#post-11706459

Skärmbild (275).png

edited post as i realised it's CTRL + Shift +I . The cookie is _ga=GA1.2.2088697369.150921766…id=GA1.2.926858261.1510390616 .
I don't think that's right?

edited post as i realised it's CTRL + Shift +I . The cookie is _ga=GA1.2.2088697369.150921766…id=GA1.2.926858261.1510390616 .
I don't think that's right?

That's another cookie I think. The one you want is JSESSIONID. On Chrome that's the one above _ga.

like this, but login is sstill greyed out so cant use it :( 1509356157_89E183B9B193FECA5A6…923FBB0AD6F78281FBF3.worker41

Does the PS3 have to be on for this to work?

like this, but login is sstill greyed out so cant use it :( 1509356157_89E183B9B193FECA5A6…923FBB0AD6F78281FBF3.worker41

Does the PS3 have to be on for this to work?
It don't work 1st time anymore, just keep deleting & pasting it back in, eventually it works.

Shut the WFA down & reload it a few times just for good measure but it should go through with the above method after about 5 goes, maybe 10 :)

It don't work 1st time anymore, just keep deleting & pasting it back in, eventually it works.

Shut the WFA down & reload it a few times just for good measure but it should go through with the above method after about 5 goes, maybe 10 :)

That's strange. It always works first time for me. But yeah, try restarting the uploader, and also try logging out and logging back in to the community page.

Thanks guys, got it working using Microsoft edge..i think the problem was because the app has remembered the session id on Firefox it will not allow any new session id on it as it was saved. No matter how many times i deleted the old id, on boot up it would try to load the old id and fail....did that make sense?

Back