New glitch on nurb. 200 laps in minutes.

• Thread starter NjLowrider
  • 556 comments
Yup GT5 is the first GT game where you had to grind. Unless of course you have played any of the other ones. And programming anything on the PS3 is completely different than something some one would learn 20 years ago. There is an entire college course based on the cell processor and it's capabilities. And people found glitches in ALL (every single one, GT 1-4, the complete series) of the other games. It's all some people like to do apparently. Maybe it's hard for some one to wrap their head around the idea that some one could possibly do something that they wouldn't.

Yup GT5 is the first GT game where you had to grind the same race over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again... just be glad it is on an oval track...

There fixed it for you ;)

GT5 is definitly the GT with more grinding and less events and that is a fact... no wonder people waist time finding exploits. And if that happens its not because some people have no life - its because the game has wonderfull features and terrible progression... and thats whats pathetic IMO

Last edited:
HAHAHA!! I can´t believe this! OMG, you got to be joking! I have to see this. Post a Youtube vid, please!

But seriously, I can see this forum full of hatred threads against cheaters, and cheaters justifying themselves, and you get the idea... Here we go again...

It´s nobody´s fault. Like tribolik above me says, Its the terrible progression in the game´s experience and reward system, plus the bunch of nonsense events what makes people want to exploit the game´s flaws... PERIOD. Enough said.

Last edited:
Oh bother :(
Again GTPlanet gets swamped with useless rubbish.
Look how many hits this thread has had already, it gets worse everyday, I cant wait for NFS shift, Forza 4 ect to come out, so that only people who REALLY like to PLAY GT5 are around on this forum!

Is this glitch working without pushing? I need to finish last race Nur 24 hours. I don't think PD gonna release race save early !

Issue with this glitch is you need a big heavy car to slam the X2010 or the FGT out of the track, like a GT-R.

Would it make a difference if it is a 24 hour race?

for example I did above 100 laps at Le Mans 24 hours in 20 hours and I stop the 2nd driver behind me, he have to turn -90 laps so it takes more than 5 hours to get first one that's it...

I can't believe people will actually take the time to move across every inch of a map to try and find hidden walls. I guess they're getting their money's worth...

So long as credits are so hard to come by people will find ways to get out of the maps.

Don't kid yourself. There will be kids doing this even if it WASN'T a grind to progress in the game. For some of them, 🤬'ing a game up for other people is WAY more fun than actually playing it. And Pokemon is the name of the game... Gotta glitch them all!

Who really WANTS to race when there are still a couple of POS cars in the UCD that they haven't got yet? :rolleyes:

I can't believe people will actually take the time to move across every inch of a map to try and find hidden walls. I guess they're getting their money's worth...
If they're successful then I guess they're getting their money's worth.

I find it funny that all the exploits and whatnot surfaced right after PD lowered the amount of credits that you earn back to the original numbers.

Sn1per666
If they're successful then I guess they're getting their money's worth.

I find it funny that all the exploits and whatnot surfaced right after PD lowered the amount of credits that you earn back to the original numbers.

Yea I'm kinda disappointed PD lowered the credits. I personally didn't mind the grinding when the credits were raised, now, even tho I need the money, I just don't have that urge to do it. At least remote bspec helps out a little.

i think they are going to put a countdown or something like that, like in battlefield, if you go away from map you die^^

I am loving these glitch exploits. Find them, post them and I will use them. Like or hate me for that, I couldn't give a care in the world.

I think it isn't necessary to start the same moralistic discussion again. It is usseles. People who exploits glitch will continue doing it. And nobody forces to do it to people who don't like it. And it is BORED to read the same opinions again and again and again.
I didn't use SR7 glitch, and i will not use this. But there's a LOT of people who will do it, so let it be, and don't be so repetitive. And RESPECT other ways of enjoing the game.

They will have all cars soon. it's ok. In the moment of truth you can run just with ONE car, so they don't have any kind of advantage in races. And people who, like me, don't use this kind of stuff, and "works a lot" for earn theirs cars, thanks advices to find a nice car to buy, so we all "need" in some way people who has lots of cars to test.
I'm happy with my near 140 cars (small number of cars, but IMO a nice selection). I don't grind, just play races online (and seasonals) so i like people who shows me nice cars on races, doing nice times, or just sharing their new cars for testing myself. This way I can find the right car to waste my (virtual) money...

I'm the only one non-exploiter who likes people who exploits?

Respect, and you will be respected. just this.

Actually, I went online last night, but there where only 2 or 3 server setup for this glitch.

And, going into them randomly doesn't work, because no one wants to be the guy who stays behind.

I said I would push them all in, but they kept fighting each other to be pushed in first.

Not worth it, unless you have a couple of friends.

Back