New glitch on nurb. 200 laps in minutes.

• Thread starter NjLowrider
  • 556 comments
I dont do this type of exploit, but the phrase "Don't hate the players, hate the game" comes to mind. PD really need to think up a way for people who don't have hours and hours to spare to make credits, while the people who do have the hours, can do it over time as they wish.

Would you like a "You win the game" button? Just hit it and you get 100% completion and all of the cars, paint chips, horns, everything! "That was easy" and fun too! :crazy:

Yeah friend. Honestly, I feel bad for you talking like this and being from the same country as me. But, for you its just "the brazillian way" as we know right amigo?

You cheaters can argue how much you can about you doing the "right stuff" for "time saving"... Want to save time, go play NFS... GT always was about spending time to get and adjust your stuff... but seems that some of you just don't get it.

So, happy glitching... Thanks for helping again to destroy a part of the game.

That's my 2 cents.

This one is just damn funny, I was laughing my head off watching the videos. Too complicated for my taste, but more power to the people who want to go through the effort. I can just see the messages being transferred on the ps3's..."Hey buddy, can you stop by a room and smash me through a wall?" I mean if you can't laugh at this what can you laugh at.

I don't think this glitch will be fixed nearly as quickly as the SSR7 glitch due to the tsunami.

That being said, those who think that as long as we keep the room private that Polyphony Digital wouldn't notice is wrong; I would not be surprise if they were reading this thread right now.

The worst part about this glitch is that 1.09 will only be used to fix this.

But I'll stop being morbid there and I'll see how the glitch works. Based off this thread, three cars work, more Le Mans cars should be tested. I'll test my Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car '88 and Toyota MINOLTA '89 (I'll obviously be using my Red Bull X1).

Also, this just came into my mind. Maybe if there's a reason why Polyphony added a credit limit, is because they were aware that glitches like this could occur?

Last edited:
It's always your choice whether you want to do it or not before PD fix it with a upcoming patch,I'm level 40 for both A-Spec and B-Spec and left 7 low price cars to collect at the UCD before I realized this money and XP glitch.I got 20 million CR too before give it a try for this glitch to satisfy my curiosity.I tested out,you can enter the orange wall with any car,only Redbull X2010 is the fastest to do the lap as shown in the video 4.9 sec per lap.I'm done 6.6 sec per lap with other 6 players game,3 was actually doing the lapping,I was the first finish it in about 33 minutes time,6 million money and 2 million XP which all been wasted.I finished second in the second race and got 5 million money and 1 million XP.That's the test result I want to share in this forum.

Ugh is all I have to say. I thought we were past the stage of glitches.

Seems some people just wont give up on the search for exploits for easy money and XP.. why not just play the game. :nervous:

It's always your choice whether you want to do it or not before PD fix it with a upcoming patch,I'm level 40 for both A-Spec and B-Spec and left 7 low price cars to collect at the UCD before I realized this money and XP glitch.I got 20 million CR too before give it a try for this glitch to satisfy my curiosity.I tested out,you can enter the orange wall with any car,only Redbull X2010 is the fastest to do the lap as shown in the video 4.9 sec per lap.I'm done 6.6 sec per lap with other 6 players game,3 was actually doing the lapping,I was the first finish it in about 33 minutes time,6 million money and 2 million XP which all been wasted.I finished second in the second race and got 5 million money and 1 million XP.That's the test result I want to share in this forum.
Glad to see that you can use any cars for the game. I'm curious, what cars did you use for this glitch?

Would you like a "You win the game" button? Just hit it and you get 100% completion and all of the cars, paint chips, horns, everything! "That was easy" and fun too! :crazy:

Where in his post did he say he wanted that? Making you do things over and over to get cr and xp is not the sollution to an easy game. People would not be looking for such exploits if the game wasnt' so flawed.

PD could've done alot of things to make grinding for credits more fun.
* Beat certain laptime for all tracks to get some cr and xp
* Corner mastering (as seen in shift)
* Better use of pp system in a-spec. Set max pp for all races and give the normal (as they are now) amount for people who can't do it without maxed out cars. Give extra credits for every pp you are under max.
* Better price cars in a-spec. Maybe make something like a prestige mode for gt so we can do all the races again but this time they will be harder and you can't overpower the competition and you will win different and better price cars. This game has sooooo many cars, giving me a 2cv just feels like an insult.

You know people have been exploiting glitches and using rubber bands in every single GT game right? I'm sure none of you "purists" ever did a wheelie in an escudo right?

No I'm sure you actually did but you just like to troll people. Go back to 4Chan.

Agreed, many times over.

No point arguing though lads.

Those using this "to get all the cars d00dz" will argue that having to spend more time looking for a room it is only an inconvenience for those of us who want to race and is therefore not worth them considering.

This is a new angle on the "it doesn't affect your game at all" argument.

More along the lines of "it only affects your game a little bit and my lack of cars and trophies is way more important than any inconvenience caused to you low car count, just want to race L053R5z!!".

I just played shuffle races online during the SSR7 glitch, they are quicker and easier to identify against the glitch flotsam and jetsam and are great fun with the right people.

And if you do want to race at the 'ring and accidentally stumble into one of these dull rooms in error, at least you can potentially get in a couple of real laps while the glitchers are going around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around in circles under you. :)

Yeah, they should reopen the SSR7 glitch and close this.
At least with the SSR7 it was a track that was used almost exclusively for drag racing, which you could still find before that glitch was patched.

This one is even more bizzarre than the last one. I mean, finding this without knowing it's there is a moonshot! I wonder if a dev let this one slide...

Im no hater, dont get me wrong, I have nothing against people that do the exploits, I myself used to dupe and buy a car for free but this is turning into a very sad (bad) game... its not even funny anymore. This only shows bad game design and is pathetic IMO.
And instead of making more a-spec events, races and improving the AI they are going to waist more time to fix the exploit in the next patch. When they could have fixed it on the first one by just making all the checkpoints count to have a full lap register. something like - 1 lap = 10 (or whatever) checkpoints + finish line = start next lap - or something like that - Im no programer and have no clue on how to do this but how hard can it be?

GT5 - the real exploit simulator

This one is even more bizzarre than the last one. I mean, finding this without knowing it's there is a moonshot! I wonder if a dev let this one slide...

I seriously doubt that because if this keeps up the devs might have to start looking for another job. at least this was the last GT I bought on release.

:mad:

I am never doing this glitch again.

I did advance a level and I did get 4.2 million credits, but it seem as if you make one mistake, you go off the course and have to wait for someone to push you. At that rate, I just wanted to get this over it.

It's not worth the eyesore and I feel like **** for doing it.

Now I need to take a break from GT5.

White & Nerdy

Honestly, there are people who spend a disgusting amount of time finding these things. I can think of quite a few back in the days when I played WoW that people found after they spent days and days looking for something. So I wouldn't underestimate how little of a life some people have :lol:

Just ran the glitch... got 1st and won an epic $6,000,000 and approx 2,000,000 XP!!

Only pain in the *** about this is someone has to bump you through the barrier... takes quite a few tries especially when you have other impatient drivers around you who keep budding/bumping you out of the way

Also you really gotta be careful where you drive after... I accidentally rejoined the track and had to do it all over again... but it takes about 30 minutes and its well worth it!

tribolik
This only shows bad game design and is pathetic

You must hate all games then huh? I'm pretty sure even pong had glitches. Expecting something this complex to be perfect in every single way when there are people who will dedicate massive amounts of time to prove otherwise (and are always successful) is what is truly pathetic. You even say that you are no programmer and have no idea how hard it would be to prevent, yet you have no problem labeling some one else's work pathetic.

What a joke.

Honestly, there are people who spend a disgusting amount of time finding these things. I can think of quite a few back in the days when I played WoW that people found after they spent days and days looking for something. So I wouldn't underestimate how little of a life some people have :lol:

I think its even worst than that... people waist time finding exploits because the game suffers from bad design. If it was more like GT4 you can bet that everybody would be too busy playing the game and enjoying themselfs and wouldnt waist time trying to find exploits. In GT4 the only exploit I can remember was doing the DTM championship (wich I loved and enjoyed to do a lot) over and over again just to win the merc GTR and to sell it afterwards for 1 000 000. And if you didnt want to do it yourself you could do it in B-spec 3 times faster - so it would be something like 15 minutes 1 500 000 credits.

You must hate all games then huh? I'm pretty sure even pong had glitches. Expecting something this complex to be perfect in every single way when there are people who will dedicate massive amounts of time to prove otherwise (and are always successful) is what is truly pathetic. You even say that you are no programmer and have no idea how hard it would be to prevent, yet you have no problem labeling some one else's work pathetic.

What a joke.

I know everygame has its flaws. nothing is perfect and your right Im no programer Im an architect. I took a BASIC programming language course about 20 years ago and did some spectrum games just for fun but I wouldnt be able to do anything nowadays because I really dont remember it all that well but from what I can remember this is really basic stuff and could be easily prevented. Im not saying that they should waist time doing that. What Im saying is that the need people have in finding exploits and the time they waist finding them is only a reflection of bad game design - not because of the exploits themselfs but because the game progression is badly implemented IMO. I loved GT4 and played it for over two years regularly. GT5 is better in a lot of ways (expecially technically speaking) but its a worst game all around than GT4 was in my opinion (worst even than GT3) I played it for 2 months and done it all except the two 24hour races (that I will never be able to do, because Im not the only one to use the PS3 at home - my wife also uses it)
I think you missed the point - there are a lot of wonderfull games with a lot of technical flaws - and there are a lot of bad games technically perfect.
No need to get upset because I expressed my opinion and no need to twist my post. I didnt say that their work was pathetic. This need to find glitches to be able to buy and drive the cars that you want in the game and how hard it is to get some of those cars just to try and make the game more value for money situation is whats pathetic in my opinion.

This is what I think... and if more people express their opinion maybe we can have another fun GT game in the future. Maybe PD will listen and stop making grind fest games that lead to this type of situation...

And I will even add that if it wasnt for the online part of the game most people would have moved on to play something else. the same people that played GT4 for years without having any online features available.

Another thing I tryed really hard to explain myself in english so that you would understand my point of view(even if you dont agree with me) - hate is a very strong word that thankfully I dont understand the meaning very well.
I only waist time complaining to be another voice hammering PD so that they might change the a-spec progression and add events or recover the GT4 philosophy but it would be alot easier for me to just say: -You missed the point Im not calling the programers pathetic, no need for hate, what a joke coming from someone that just called all the exploiters loosers (or people with no life)

Last edited:
Nope.

1472-6118-3744-3755-0769

If you wish to join.

AW HELL NAW!!!

Wouldn't make any difference to me. Already level 40 with 20mill Cr. :S

I'm just worried people will do this in the Nur 24H event. Would make my current 2D race there feel pointless.

Tribolik said

And I will even add that if it wasnt for the online part of the game most people would have moved on to play something else. the same people that played GT4 for years without having any online features available.

Perfect! I couldn't agree more.

Back