New glitch on nurb. 200 laps in minutes.

• Thread starter NjLowrider
  • 556 comments
GTP_GTPrologue5
None
I swear all you people do is drive in circles until you find a cheat. Come on. I don't care if you use it but this is what the game has come to? :indiff:

Poland
Proland
Sasek88
If you land outside the track, the in game system should put you back on track again... ---> patch 1.09

Mexico
Mexico City
MoLieG
If you have a friend that has either the x1 or fgt then ask them to share and you can use it to try. Post back if it works.

Reporting Back :)

I borrowed an X1, but the game did not allow me to use in the online rooms :nervous:

However, I did manage to enter the ring with a Mazda Furai... BUT I got NO laps no matter how many times I crossed the finish line :crazy:

I think I'll just do some B-Spec for easy Cr. like I used to :)

Andrew9RS , JDMRS9
Reporting Back :)

I borrowed and X1, but the game did not allow me to use in the online rooms :nervous:

However, I did mange to enter the ring with a Mazda Furai... BUT I got NO laps no matter how many times I crossed the finish line :crazy:

I think I'll just do some B-Spec for easy Cr. like I used to :)

Laps- Make sure you hit the Grey area in the MAP and cross the Finish line accordingly. Watch here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar2AXcGaZQw

have anyone done 4-5 secs using DS3?any tips on car set-up/settings/throttle control?my average lap is 6-7 secs,i got beaten eventhough i got in first sometimes LOL :lol:

Ferdbags
Ferdbags
I dont do this type of exploit, but the phrase "Don't hate the players, hate the game" comes to mind. PD really need to think up a way for people who don't have hours and hours to spare to make credits, while the people who do have the hours, can do it over time as they wish.

Welsh-Fury

Drive By Glitter Bomb!
Premium
Wales
Wales
EMY-Welsh-Fury
I find it funny that people think it's a "New" glitch. This came about when SSR7 was discovered. It was just SSR7 was much faster.

Andrew9RS , JDMRS9
@Jitcup

I replied to your comment on my Youtube Video about my 4.9 Second Laps. Hope it helps, If you need to know the rest of my X1 Setup shoot me a PM and i'll give them to you.

@Phil Bell - Glad it helped bud. Thats all I wanted to make the Video for is to help people who are having trouble with it. Let me know if you guys need anything else.

Tonkz
I don't know, there are people who do it for the good cause, pointing it out for PD ? And ofcourse, there are enough people doing it for the virtual $$..

Going for the banhammer??

*Sigh*
You don't have to post here, or try the glitch if you don't want it.

You still can? Nobody forces you to do the glitch?

👍👍👍👍

All good points

Netherlands
Netherlands
I'm really not that much into glitching but I love people doing it. People wouldn't be doing stuf like this. PD should really bring back the bonus races with big pay outs. Adding a level limit (lets say level 25?) would stop people complaining about people leveling up to fast. Grinding Indy is just as boring as making donuts or driving circles so I can't blame people doing these glitches for easy money.

As long as PD is not working on a sollution to grinding there will be glitches. They can patch this but somebody will find a new way to make easy money.

United States
Virginia
bab2390
I want to try this in a few hours. Does anyone want to push me in to the wall? How does an incentive of 2 gold chips sound?