New glitch on nurb. 200 laps in minutes.

• Thread starter NjLowrider
  • 556 comments

I did that on nurburgring with the help of my friend. Just like the OP said, you have to get someone who is willing to push you into the track to do this. I do not know of other methods of going into the track other than that.
Really cool, how can you do it? I mean, exactly, not just out or under the track... i want to fly on the nurb :dopey: it's too cool

How much credit and xp did you get?

This was on free run because it takes a few tries to get out of the track. I don't think it's worth it unless there's an easier method which doesn't require another car ramming you out of the track.

What's funny is, if PD doubled, tripled, quadrupled, or multiplied the money/experience by a factor of 10, the same folks would still exploit the glitch. Why? Because it makes money faster than it's otherwise possible.

The excuse "we wouldn't do it if PD fixed the reward system" is completely bogus.

I don't care one bit if you do or don't -- 'play' it the way you like. But don't call it 'playing the game', because it is simply avoiding 'playing the game'.

I can 'play' Monopoly, too, where all players just grab money out of the bank whenever they feel like it.

Please, enjoy your GT5 disc and PS3 however you like. It's yours!

It seems only the X2010 can get out of this track. A lot of the cars in my current room can't seem to get out.

Edit: I'm wrong, FGT can, but it's much harder.

Last edited:
Really should just remove the credits from the game entirely and make EVERYTHING FREE.

That would accomplish two things. It would shut up the annoying grinding elitist who thinks they've accomplished something great by leaving their PS3 on for days at a time to be able to afford some ludicrously priced car.

Second, it would remove the need to WASTE development time chasing down stupid money glitches. The WASTED development time could be put towards something the game desperately needs....which is improvements to the racing aspects of the game and finally living up to all the advertised features on the back of the box.

To see so many modelled trees outside the track makes me wonder... why did PD even model the trees if people will not be able to see it :nervous:

TRC GeorgiaDawg
I still own the game. I still come here desperately hoping to see good news. I still like making fun of certain types of GT5 players. But no, not playing it much.:dopey:

I'm on Race pro ATM.

On topic, yeah carry on glitchin guys.

Please, enjoy your GT5 disc and PS3 however you like. It's yours!

That´s the summary.

I was shocked that back in the SSR7 glitch days people were questioning.

Apparently how "I" play the game affects the way other people enjoy it. Go figure.

"oh, but the lobby cluttering, makes me hard to find a lobby, and but, but but...

I will once again thank the glitch on this glitch thread.

I made over 40 million in two days in the SSR7, and it saved me about a month´s worth of indy 5 lapper grind.

That extra time i can just sit back, relax and race with the cars i really want.

That´s what the glitching is all about.

It's really hard to get out of the track since everybody is pushing from behind you don't have a chance to get in! If all could just take it a bit easy!

I'm on Race pro ATM.

On topic, yeah carry on glitchin guys.

Ahh good old RP. Shame they botched that one so bad. Actually that game has the all time worst glitch in it. The "pause" glitch. Every time you press pause, when you unpause you get a small boost in speed. Ruined those LB's in a hurry..lol.

Back on topic. I really do hope this type of glitch is so pervasive they just decide to give up on it. Just get over the need to apply a value to in game cars and get on with making GT5 a better RACING game.

That´s the summary.

I was shocked that back in the SSR7 glitch days people were questioning.

Apparently how "I" play the game affects the way other people enjoy it. Go figure.

"oh, but the lobby cluttering, makes me hard to find a lobby, and but, but but...

I will once again thank the glitch on this glitch thread.

I made over 40 million in two days in the SSR7, and it saved me about a month´s worth of indy 5 lapper grind.

That extra time i can just sit back, relax and race with the cars i really want.

That´s what the glitching is all about.

I'm happy you are enjoying the game, games are meant to be enjoyed. I was one of the original morons that grinded 24hr LeMans five times,

got all the cars, and everything else. Never grinded anything else. I believe the glitch is more in screwing PD in a way. They screwed us with

a mediocre leveling system so you hit back at them. I would love to do this to get all the different colors of X1's but I hate the fact that I

would need 140,000,000Cr. 👍👍👍:) I'm so tired of the Leveling systems that I can even stand doing B-spec nor Remote Races.

It seems only the X2010 can get out of this track. A lot of the cars in my current room can't seem to get out.

Edit: I'm wrong, FGT can, but it's much harder.

I'm terribly tempted to try this :)

But is it true that only X1's & FGT can enter the track??? I don't have any of the two :nervous:

Yeah friend. Honestly, I feel bad for you talking like this and being from the same country as me. But, for you its just "the brazillian way" as we know right amigo?

You cheaters can argue how much you can about you doing the "right stuff" for "time saving"... Want to save time, go play NFS... GT always was about spending time to get and adjust your stuff... but seems that some of you just don't get it.

So, happy glitching... Thanks for helping again to destroy a part of the game.

That's my 2 cents.

Cool,someone wants to spend hundreds hours grinding to get the needed cash.This saves time so we can spend time with the car's we want.
You have no right to tell someone to play something else just because you're weeping about what they do and ASSUME that they dont really race.
You don't get it judging by your comment.
And this does not affect the game in any way unless maybe you're in your own world.
I for one race most of the time and have 10 million cr+.Is it so wrong to do the glitch for FUN for another 4.5 million cr?No.Does it affect you?No.Just look for a lobby that isnt 100+ laps,it's common sense.
This thread is also a thread that describes the cheat so don't like it don't view it and get lost if you want to b1tch about it.
Happy trolling,good job.👍
Im tired of dealing with this crap so night.

Last edited:
This is just stupid! I start to hate this GT5 with so many glitches... and feel so sad for all people who use it, creating stupid arguments why they do so... sad! :yuck:👎

If you have a friend that has either the x1 or fgt then ask them to share and you can use it to try. Post back if it works.

it would remove the need to WASTE development time chasing down stupid money glitches. The WASTED development time could be put towards something the game desperately needs....which is improvements to the racing aspects of the game and finally living up to all the advertised features on the back of the box.

This:tup:

This is just stupid! I start to hate this GT5 with so many glitches... and feel so sad for all people who use it, creating stupid arguments why they do so... sad! :yuck:👎

Hey,You already have a bitching thread:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5052308#post5052308

So why don't keep the complains about how OTHERS PLAY THEIR OWN GAME WITHOUT ANY EFFECT ON YOURS there,uh?!:grumpy:

The topic here is how to glitch not if people should do it or if You'll burn in hell for it,so stick to it.

BTW I seem to remember your nick from a common friend lobby in which we were glitching SSR7!!!:confused::confused::confused:

Last edited:

I think you should really use common sense and review WHO is creating the arguments.Intelligent response genius!:sly:

Last edited:
Back