New GT Sport Game Update Arrives on November 7

• Thread starter CBH
  • 87 comments
What if the whole grid cannot fit into said start straight? Better safe than sorry.

There's no real danger with a slow rolling start through the chicane in my opinion (similar to the one at Suzuka).
But starting before the chicane is not a major problem either, it is a minor detail...

I don't think we'll ever see this, but if I could get my lap invalidated instead of getting a penalty in time trial, that would be fantastic.
If i remember correctly thats how it is/was in Forza 7,i cant be certain as ive not played F7 for ages.It came up as a clean or dirty lap.

New barriers at Spa?
Gran Turismo®SPORT_20191106224406.jpg

Damn but those barriers are solid, they 'aint going nowhere.
Also, my time's not reset but at 2.25 why would they bother lol.
It was a legit lap for the record if that makes any difference.

Interesting, i did a quick test in Time Trial this morning.. seems they are only applied in Sports Mode!

I think that is the same story with the barriers that were applied at Goodwood and Streets of Willow; they only appear in Sport/Super Lap modes.

Bad choice to use barriers, but i understand, because of the console/server validation system of the mini sector, but during clean close racing, if you outbrake on the bus chicane, i was using the space of tarmac on the inside of the bus stop to rejoin without gaining an advantage and without jeopardizing others, because now you have to rejoin dead in middle of the corner... bad stuff is gonna happen some times with rejoiners but ok.

Latest Posts

Back