New GT Sport Game Update Arrives on November 7

• Thread starter CBH
  • 87 comments
I really hope they bring some wipeout hd tracks!
Sebenco Climb with Gr. B cars would be a blast (as we haven't had any snow tracks yet). Also Ubermall, but with Gr. 1 cars, and Modesto Heights with Gr. 3 cars. Apparently they will have to redesign them to accommodate actual cars and actual motorsport, because Mag-Lock wouldn't feel realistic, and that some jumps would actually destroy the cars in real life, or at best, mess up their suspension real bad.

Read 2 posts above yours for a decent and very logical explanation.
I know why PD chose to patch the glitch (that's pretty much what almost every developer would do), I was just ranting because now we'll have to wait a year till we can prove rain again at La Sarthe, Nurburgring, Brands Hatch, Catalunya, Interlagos etc...

Edit: and tracks like the rally ones and Willow Springs will never ever see a rain drop again.

I'm not surprised that the rain glitch was patched. While it wasn't really hurting us as players, you have to think of it from a developer standpoint. To them, leaving something like that unpatched would just look sloppy and unprofessional.

That sounds true, however there are still a many many glitches in the game which have still not been corrected...

That sounds true, however there are still a many many glitches in the game which have still not been corrected...

Of course, but this is one that they found egregious enough to patch. It revealed unfinished track conditions that weren't ready to be published via proper content update.

Last edited:
New barriers that were added. They are solid barriers, so no worries about them getting knocked aside into the racing line.

Bus stop chicane
IMG_0187.JPG

Eau Rouge / Raidillon
IMG_0186.JPG

And these only show up in Sport Mode for now.

I guess not all lap times got wiped? Looks like mine is still intact (not that it was any good). Didn't think PD had a way of plucking the bad laps out. Hurray for progress!

I guess not all lap times got wiped? Looks like mine is still intact (not that it was any good). Didn't think PD had a way of plucking the bad laps out. Hurray for progress!

Mine got wiped! Couldn't figure out why though, it was only a 2:22.9, hardly setting records there! Not sure why it would get wiped at all, i only ever drive clean and don't even experiment with these silly cheat methods.

Mine got wiped! Couldn't figure out why though, it was only a 2:22.9, hardly setting records there! Not sure why it would get wiped at all, i only ever drive clean and don't even experiment with these silly cheat methods.
I think they just wipe everything for a clean sheet. You never know who's gotten a 2:22 with the cheat, so it's best to have everyone start over I think.

Weird. I'll admit I only checked the website, might have been updated in the actual game. In any event, I need to put some more laps in haha

Hi gt sport can you return last update please because it was so fun to drive on all the tracks in the rain Why did you delete this there was no problem iff you change the clock it was back to normal for me this is not update but a downgrade, or otherwise do update for rain on all tracks greetings gio

Hi gt sport can you return last update please because it was so fun to drive on all the tracks in the rain Why did you delete this there was no problem iff you change the clock it was back to normal for me this is not update but a downgrade, or otherwise do update for rain on all tracks greetings gio
GT Sport isn't a member of this site. Or a person at all.

This site has no official connection to Gran Turismo, Polyphony Digital or Sony.

For emphasis:

It revealed unfinished track conditions that weren't ready to be published via proper content update.

Oh boy, rain glitch is gone, disappointed but not surprised.

Why can't we keep nice things? :(

I'm not a big fan of the wet tracks...the fact the sun is shining with little to no clouds just kills me regardless of physics...prefer if PD implemented a time lapse over wet tracks

I'm not a big fan of the wet tracks...the fact the sun is shining with little to no clouds just kills me regardless of physics...prefer if PD implemented a time lapse over wet tracks
^^
This. I would much rather see time progression than weather (rain) progression. 👍

I'm not a big fan of the wet tracks...the fact the sun is shining with little to no clouds just kills me regardless of physics...

The rain weather slots with light cloud coverage are simulating drizzle and light rain conditions, which is not totally unheard of in the real world. Only the overcast weather slot comes with full-blown rain.

The rain weather slots with light cloud coverage are simulating drizzle and light rain conditions, which is not totally unheard of in the real world. Only the overcast weather slot comes with full-blown rain.

Sure, as I work with weather on the daily. I know this can happen, but the glitch happening on sunny courses...just stupid IMO regardless of physics.

But thats just my subjective opinion

With the rain glitch patch now I hope pd saw how manny players what more rain tracks so let hope they get a move on it. I can’t wait to play Suzuka and blue moon in the wet

Back