New Release Date Discussion

• Thread starter sUn
  • 1,153 comments
Smoke_U_24/7
Seriously, though, I actually saw a Porsche 911 Turbo in Detroit. I was going to a wedding party when It passed us on the Cross Street. It was purple, and was the newest model, the 996. Very cool experience.
You must not get out much. I see those all the time here in Birmingham. I did see one of these yesterday.
bentleygt3he.jpg

I never get to see stuff like that here in Minnesota - the nearest Ferrari, Bentley, Aston Martin, Lambo, etc dealerships are 500 miles away in Chicago.

Although my Brother in law does have an F355 and I got to drive it. Once. In a straight line. For about 1/2 mile.

Edit: forgot the "B" in Brother in law

Minnesota01R6
Although my Brother in law does have an F355 and I got to drive it. Once. In a straight line. For about 1/2 mile.

I envy you. Chances of me getting to drive a Ferrari is as good as the odds of me winning a lottery.

i drove a ferrari around a race track once, when i finished it asked me for more tokens.....

but yea, ive lost the hype of gt4 a while ago. when it comes out it comes out. i still want the game of course the but the excitement is gone. till i actually have it in my ps2 and start giggling like a school girl when the intro movie plays.

As long as it comes out before the end of spring, I will be happy. If the first day of summer comes and I don't have GT4 in my hand, I will start to b*tch.

Well I guess I can spend the $50 I had saved. God damn Polyphony Sony !$!#$^ !$^&$ !#$%^ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#$^@# #$^@# Mother @#^ERs.

I talked to a friend today, that works at a Gamestop and he said Gt4 has moved to February on their database... and he told not to bother with the web store...

well my database is telling me that it is going to be 2/22/05, no wait just in 3/15/05, yeah thats it

no no no wait now it,s back to 2/22/05 again, wait no no

ok guys apparently these dates are not really that firm, it's probbaly just corporate guessing a date so that customers will be happy to hacve soeminformation. Some probably make the date seem earlier so that customers are more willing to pre-order a game.

TalGuy
it is also priced at $45 for when it comes out

I;m not calling you a liar, but do you have proof?

The only games I've seen released at below $50 are the totally crappy games that even the developer knows can't in good conscience be sold for $50. I sure hope that's not true for this game.

I'm a noob here but any intelligent person can understand corporations feed us BS in an effort to not reveal their mistakes and keep us bitting at the hook. This had not been brought up in this thread yet but what about piracy? There are new ways now to rip, burn, and even store games on a HDD in the ps2 with new piracy tools coming out every week almost.

DiB
I'm a noob here but any intelligent person can understand corporations feed us BS in an effort to not reveal their mistakes and keep us bitting at the hook. This had not been brought up in this thread yet but what about piracy? There are new ways now to rip, burn, and even store games on a HDD in the ps2 with new piracy tools coming out every week almost.

Piracy is not allowed here.

Man all this complaining and speculating about the Gt4 release date is so pointless. Dont you people get it? it will come out when PD say. From reading this thread there has been about 50 different release dates put forward which shows there isn't a confirmed one.

Some people complain saying they don't know what to do until it comes out etc etc like you only purpose in life is playing GT4 - yes its a brillant racing series and this will be even better but hell there are other things to do in life and other games to play in the meantime!

The complaining won't make it come out any faster, at first it was okay because the frustration was quite fresh with Gt4 being dealyed again but now its getting so repetitive and boring.

Why do people not understand that the ONLY CONFIRMED RELEASE DATE is the 28th of December for the Japanese version of the game. Everything else is just pure speculation and guessing and total BS.

If you "don't know what to do until GT4 comes out" find yourself a friggin girlfriend or something, sheesh.

VTGT07
Why do people not understand that the ONLY CONFIRMED RELEASE DATE is the 28th of December for the Japanese version of the game. Everything else is just pure speculation and guessing and total BS.

If you "don't know what to do until GT4 comes out" find yourself a friggin girlfriend or something, sheesh.

Or sit in your room and stroke your pet snake if you cant find one of those :)

Last night I saw an advert for GT4. It showed the Falken GTR racing against other cars on the Nurb and the old Evo on the Grand Canyon.

Worryworth
I don't get it

http://www.us.playstation.com/HOLIDAY2004/

or its just not updated, but march 2005 and febuary 2005 doesn't sound much like holiday 2004 to me anyway..

worryworth

Contrary to what the people on the Playstation.com forums will tell you, that website is no more reliable than any other site. Hell, they went for months saying that the BassMaster Fishing Controller was a compatible peripheral for GT4... how reliable can they be?

Me, I'll just wait and watch. Right here. Because as soon as an announcement is made, the news will appear right here on GTP within minutes.

Jedi2016, I have not heard the laser doing anything on the demo, unlike San Andreas that loads all the time you are playing and I'm sure it's not helping my version 7 station in it's quest to live a long life and last until the PS3 arrives. I have the laser adjusted for a bit more juice so I don't get errors on any disks. Ive actually been thinking of getting a hard drive and sticking San Andreas on that so it doesn't kill the dvd drive. Are any of you guys buying the Japanese version or is everyone prepared to wait for the USA/PAL versions?

Back