New Release Date Discussion

• Thread starter sUn
  • 1,153 comments
sumbodycool
I would agree with you, but unfortunately, the title of the thread that JasonX is talking about is titled Its official, NA Release = Feb 22nd . I mean seriously, that has nothing to do with "going through hundreds of posts". Its right freaking there

True...but then maybe JasonX should have said Doesn't anyone read the Subject Line anymore! instead of saying:

Do you guys read previous posts or pages....

I don't know though...:)
I'm just sitting here at worked being both bored & extremely tired (Lack of Sleep before coming to work)

OT: I just want to know why there seems to be all this speculation of the PAL version getting extra cars, yet the NA release is just weeks away & there's nothing being stated by Sony or anyone for that matter as to what is going to be different/unique about the NA release then the NTSC-J or PAL releases?

SimRaceDriver
I just want to know why there seems to be all this speculation of the PAL version getting extra cars, yet the NA release is just weeks away & there's nothing being stated by Sony or anyone for that matter as to what is going to be different/unique about the NA release then the NTSC-J or PAL releases?
Yeah Sony sucks. They should let us know if something is being changed from tha Japanese version. I mean, even if nothing new is going to be added from the Japanese version, they should still let us know. We're their freaking customers!

SimRaceDriver
OT: I just want to know why there seems to be all this speculation of the PAL version getting extra cars, yet the NA release is just weeks away & there's nothing being stated by Sony or anyone for that matter as to what is going to be different/unique about the NA release then the NTSC-J or PAL releases?

No speculation of PAL getting extra cars, it was officially announced by SCEE that PAL IS getting extra cars. As for SCEA... are you really surprised... they seem to be the worst communicators of game information in the world... especially when it comes to Gran Turismo... maybe if the game was called granNASCARismo they'd be all over it as apparently they think people in this continent have no intest in anything other than turning left :sly: :dunce:

phantasm
maybe if the game was called granNASCARismo they'd be all over it as apparently they think people in this continent have no intest in anything other than turning left :sly: :dunce:
lol
Announcing a release date was great, lets hear some new features now, or at least confirmation that they've been a bunch of lazy asses and nothing is new is coming out.

I am confused, Future Shop "estimates" a February 25th, 2005 release date, even though the "official" release date has already been announced. I remember the day it got announced, Future Shop had a March 15, 2005 date, but they've changed it to 25th. That's still not the official one. Is something fishy going on?

i wouldn't worry about it, it happens with all games. you could probably find GT4 at retail shops as early as Monday night (Feb 21). personally im picking mine up at Wal-Mart first thing Tues morning. They always have the best prices! :sly:

Playtawin
i wouldn't worry about it, it happens with all games. you could probably find GT4 at retail shops as early as Monday night (Feb 21). personally im picking mine up at Wal-Mart first thing Tues morning. They always have the best prices! :sly:

Me too.... my mom might let me miss school :) :) :) :)

Back