New Seasonals: All Elise, WRX and Fiat 500 Setups Inside!

• Thread starter Adrenaline
  • 247 comments
United States
California
PumpinNumbies
I got sick of seeing 100 different people asking for them, so I've compiled them to try to reduce the spam:

Lotus Elise 111R '04
AdrenaTune(RM)
RKM(RM)
RKM
DFT
MCT
Moe(RM)
NM(RM)
Precision(RM)
Vengence(RM)
Team Lotus(RM)
Deutsche(RM)
Praiano
MM
Youngrand
SHIRAKAWA Akira
BlackoutBilly

Fiat 500 1.2 8V Lounge SS '08
JG
Redline
CCRacing
CCR_BR2
SHIRAKAWA Akira
kl34n3r

Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STi '10
LDP
GT God
MCT
JC
Deutsche, LDP, MiniVanMan, Blueshift, VtiRoj, RJ, niigma, DFT, Temetias, Articzap
GT_Nige
RedArmy
OSE_CAP_SHADOW
MFT
Ugabugaz
yukes

To save some people some time. I successfully won with Rotary Junkie's WRX & JG's 500. Avoid my Elise tune, as it absolutely doesn't work online. Find one of the tunes that says it was created online if you can.

Full thread is in my Sig, for any future need of tunes.

Last edited:
Fiat 500
Fitted: Oil change, Sport ECU, Sport Air Filter, Sport Exhaust (power limited).
Fully cust. Suspension and Trans., Single Plate Clutch, Sports flywheel, LSD.

Top Speed: 112mph
Final: 3.900
LSD: 8/16/5

RH: -20/-20
SR: 7.6/6.0
Ext: 4/4
Com: 4/3
ARB: 3/4

Cam: 1.4/1.2
Toe: -0.07/0.00

Brakes: 4/5

Cleaned up for readability and linkability...

Last edited:
==Lotus ELISE==

-Tuning: Engine St.1+ECU+Power limitter, Lightweight St.1+Ballast, Sports intake manifold, Racing filter, Semi-racing exhaust pipe, Sports header, Catalytic converter, Full customize suspension, Twin-plate clutch, semi-racing flywheel, rear aero kit (for additional rear-end downforce).

-Settings:
DF: 0/15.
RH: -25/-25
SR: 7.0/6.0
Damper:4 (All of them)
ARB: 3/3

==Impreza Sedan STi '10==

-Tuning: Engine St.2+ECU+Power limitter, Lightweight St.3, Mid-range turbo (some says low-range will do but I did it this way), Sports intake manifold, Racing filter, Semi-racing exhaust pipe, Sports header, Catalytic converter, LSD Full-customize (but I didn't calibrated any of the value), Twin-plate clutch, Semi-racing flywheel, Carbon propeller shaft.

-Settings:
RH: -15/-15
SR: 8.5/9.0
Com: 8/6
Ext: 7/5
ARB 4/4

Cam: 0/-.10 ???
Toe: -0.20/-0.25

Brake Bal: 2/8
Torque Split: 35/65
Cleaned up for readability and linkability...

Last edited:
This is my Elise 111R setup for the Expert Seasonal Event (did it at last):

Rear Wing: none

Chassis Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Bonnet
Rigidity Improvement
Ballast
- Amount 101 Kg
- Position -50

Engine Tuning Stage 3
Power Limiter 89.8% (may vary)

Low RPM Range Turbo Kit

Fully Customizable Transmission
-Max Speed: 240 Km/h (shift gear up at maximum 8300 rpm)

Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
Fully Customizable LSD
- Initial: 10
- Acceleration: 9
- Braking: 5

Fully Customizable Suspension Kit
- Ride Height: 0/0
- Spring Rate: 4.2/4.8
- Dampers (ext): 3/3
- Dampers (comp): 2/2
- Anti-Roll Bars: 1/1
- Camber: 1.0/0.8
- Toe: 0.00/0.00

Brake Balance 5/5

Tires: Sports Hard

Last edited:
But will those tunes fit restrictions!?

Akira- I used ur fiat tune and got 2nd (almost 1st, will try again) so im going to try ur elise one too. Thanks. Can u give me a link to ur tuning sti

Thanks. Used Rotary Junkies tune also and finally got gold. I was having trouble till I tried this tune.

Edit-Max speed used was 143.

Where the hell do i get the wrx 18in bbs wheel option from? lol

Subaru Dealer, WRX STi Sedan '10
And lets skip the next 2 posts, because:
Yes, I'm sure
and
No, I have no 🤬 idea why the names are different.

Akira your tube worked for me great on fiat race I could only get 2nd before. First try with your tune and won by 3 seconds

This is my Elise 111R setup for the Expert Seasonal Event (did it at last)....:

Thanks for posting. This worked great for me for gold also. I decided to go for the scooby one first; the word on the street (GTP) being that it's the hardest-better gotten out of the way if poss. I was getting frustrated with the car whilst pretty much stock. It still took at least 5 restarts. I kept running wide at the corner after the corkscrew till I kept all 4 wheels on the track through the c-screw.

All in all a very satisfying seasonal (apart from winning a 3rd, unwanted Zonda R). I still doubt I'll be driving the WRX again any time soon.

Edit - used SHIRAKAWA's tunes for the other two with success. Ta!

Last edited:
This is really frickin irritating. I can only get into 4th with the Elise, and 5th with the Subaru. That Impreza only understeers, nothing else. I'm hitting 1:40's. I hate the DS3 too, I think its only possible with a wheel. Can you guys help? Thanks!

This is my Elise 111R setup for the Expert Seasonal Event (did it at last):

Best setup by far 👍

After many many tries , using this setup i nailed it first time and over toke the leader before the last corner.

I guess it all depends on what you drive (DS3/Wheel) and your driving style.

For me it is a Wheel, and this setup is all about driving it smooth and not too aggressively. Easily controllable car thanks to "soft" setup.

Tips: i did lower the car and stiffened the suspension just a little,
i like in-corner throttle so i needed it.
also, if you feel while in 2nd gear your are about to lose it coming out of a corner, quickly upshift to 3rd to sort all out. The added torque will give you nice acceleration.

Okay, adjusted the Elise's Transmission a bit and FINALLY won! Now onto the god awful Subaru!

This is really frickin irritating. I can only get into 4th with the Elise, and 5th with the Subaru. That Impreza only understeers, nothing else. I'm hitting 1:40's. I hate the DS3 too, I think its only possible with a wheel. Can you guys help? Thanks!

Same here, going to practice on comfort tires then try again.

Ok my Elise tune murdered the competition and I won by 1.8sec. Parts to buy: all aero parts and weight reduction, ECU, stage 1 engine, sports intake manifold, racing air filter, sports exhaust manifold, catalytic converter, titanium semi racing exhaust, high RPM turbo, full custom transmission, twin plate clutch, semi racing fly wheel, adjustable LSD, and full custom suspension. Put downforce to 20 and set weight at 101 with -50 ballast. Reduce power level until you meet regulations. Transmission at 118mph. LSD 10/30/10 (this was the difference between winning and losing for me). Suspension ride height -25/-20, springs 6.8/8.3, damper extension 5/5, compression 4/4, anti roll bars 3/3. Camber 1.5/0.7, toe 0/20. Brakes 6/5. This was based off someone else's tune I forget who, but re-tuned to make it much easier to win. Also sorry for the layout I'm typing this on my phone.

The stock suspension has WAY less understeer.

On the STi? Will try this, but later as right now if I start to drive it I will have to resist the urge to murder it with a meat cleaver.

crispychicken49
On the STi? Will try this, but later as right now if I start to drive it I will have to resist the urge to murder it with a meat cleaver.

Yes, on the Subaru. I tried like 5 tunes for it then people were saying the stock suspension is better and it definitely is! I still haven't golded it though, I'm way to inconsistent.

Yes, on the Subaru. I tried like 5 tunes for it then people were saying the stock suspension is better and it definitely is! I still haven't golded it though, I'm way to inconsistent.

I bet your times are WAY better than mine though. :lol: I'll have a go at this.

myelement
Thanks for posting. This worked great for me for gold also. I decided to go for the scooby one first; the word on the street (GTP) being that it's the hardest-better gotten out of the way if poss. I was getting frustrated with the car whilst pretty much stock. It still took at least 5 restarts. I kept running wide at the corner after the corkscrew till I kept all 4 wheels on the track through the c-screw.

All in all a very satisfying seasonal (apart from winning a 3rd, unwanted Zonda R). I still doubt I'll be driving the WRX again any time soon.

Edit - used SHIRAKAWA's tunes for the other two with success. Ta!

I got a Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II from my 22 ticket from Elise :banghead: the one you win from the Dream Car Championship :(

Finally finished! What a hard challenge, but its worth it. (Subaru) Send me a FR if you need the cars, I have them all to borrow!

Latest Posts

Back