New to the GTP_WRS? Introduce yourself

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 2,039 comments
I'm waiting for when you guys are gunna get your kids in here :sly: Nothing like a good bit of father - child competition right? Gotta train them up young if they are to have a good chance at GTA :lol:

I'm waiting for when you guys are gunna get your kids in here :sly: Nothing like a good bit of father - child competition right? Gotta train them up young if they are to have a good chance at GTA :lol:

My son did already start in GT5, and also did his first steps in GT6. He even did his first laps in a junior kart. But he is also intrested in a lot of other things. Playin outside with his skateboard and BMX bike, and honestly ; I prefer him to do that, he has his huge future ahead of him ; plenty of time if he decides to get more dedicated. I just wanna say : I don't wanna push him.

Hey Everyone! D4 Silver WRS time trial noob. I've been playing GT for about 3 years and have a DFGT. I want people to cruise with in lobbies, add me on PSN: DesdaMOONmanQ

Hey Everyone! D4 Silver WRS time trial noob. I've been playing GT for about 3 years and have a DFGT. I want people to cruise with in lobbies, add me on PSN: DesdaMOONmanQ

If you want to cruise with people online join our WRS-Online Events:
  • At various times during the week people open up ad hoc lobbies using the current combo and post the # to the current event thread to casually cruise (free practice).
  • We have organized cruising on Tuesday (official practice), and
  • Serious cruising on Wednesday (official races).
In short, lots of cruising. :sly:

If you want to cruise with people online join our WRS-Online Events:
  • At various times during the week people open up ad hoc lobbies using the current combo and post the # to the current event thread to casually cruise (free practice).
  • We have organized cruising on Tuesday (official practice), and
  • Serious cruising on Wednesday (official races).
In short, lots of cruising. :sly:

Ah! Just what I was looking for, thanks a bunch!

Hi WRSers!

After reading about the new qualifier, I thought that I might join you for some fun and a bit of a challenge. I play with a DFGT which I've used since the launch of GT5, after playing every previous GT with controller. Never did much online racing though, because of the quality of the public lobbies. Haven't even tried online in GT6 yet, but since I completed A-spec it is bound to happen soon.

I'm currently doing the first part of the qualifier. I must say that it looked straightforward at first, but getting a nice lap is really challenging on that track in that car. Since the qualifier is closed at the moment I got a lot of time to practice though.

Anyway I'm not really one of the fast guys, I'm just in this for the fun. I'm especially looking forward to joining the Online Events for some clean fair racing.

Hi everyone
My name is Arturas, I'm 41 old, live in Lithuania. At the moment I use DS3. Just bought G27, but my rig will arrive in a couple of weeks, so I cant't use a wheel at the moment.
I'm absolutelly new in online racing (never race before) and have some stupid questions (sorry about that and my english).
1. I've done qualification to registry. So I can free participate to the WRS, or every week I must do registratio to this week event?
2. How can I join the race? I will see WRS race in the current race list on the Online meniu, or I must find the WRS race somethere?

Another sorry for these questions, or maybe there is a thread about that (I could't find it).

Welcome Arcturus. You only need to qualify once for the registry and then you are eligible for all events. No need to qualify again until GT7.

Note: We have "qualification" for online races, but that's is just to determine start order on the grid and is usually done right before the event in the lobby with everyone else.

To join an online race you just open the thread look for the registration post (usually the 2nd or 3rd post) and click register to fill out a quick form. That's it.

To join an offline time trial you just visit the thread, read instructions and start posting your splits and eventually your time and replay to fetchy at the end of the week in much the same way as you submitted your registry qualifier.

You can participate in as many or as few as you like, all offline, all online or any combination.

Have fun!

Hi fellow GT enthusiasts, you probably all know but I'm new to GTP WRS...
Must say impressive setup here, and hope to have some great and probably frustrating time by setting some "fast" times. At least I know it will take some effort to compete with the fastest here...

PSN: And_Race
Name: André

Back