New to the GTP_WRS? Introduce yourself

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 2,039 comments
Hi! I'm Jose and i'm from Brazil (no HUEs okay). I play with DS3 and if you want to race, you can add me @ Djowsef

Hey everyone. Name's Nico, psn: sickdog2009 (don't ask about the name, very old) :P. I'm very new to the WRS and had submitted my time to the qualifier just a couple days ago so I hope to learn the ropes and i'm glad to now be a part of this amazing community :gtpflag:

As for the game I am currently racing with a slightly 'iffy' DS3 controller (L1 button weirding out!) but until I get my new room sorted out I will finally get to utilise the G27 that has been collecting dust lately ;). Been playing since GT3! I love photography in-game and I love photo-editing on photoshop as well.

Not expecting much from the TT I could've done better had I of had the G27 haha ;) Look forward to racing with good racers rather than sloppy AI and immature people in open lobbies :grumpy:

Hello ya'll!

I'm Daniel aka. EYE-RoLLER from the clan EYEBALLERS and i'm from Sweden.

Playing with a Logitech Driving Force GT.

I'm a total n00b here and it's gonna be fun to test some GT6 and WRS! :D

Feel free to ad me on PSN, i would really like to have some friends to play with there. My PSN name is EYE-RoLLER.

Regards!

Franjo
Vancouver Canada
DS3

Haven't submitted my times yet but I have a couple of replays ready...I'll see if I can improve more before uploading them. Looking forward to joining this group and get away from public lobby madness. I really like the structure and format of this race series, thanks to all that made it happen.

Hi! I'm Dieter, 27 years old, from Belgium.
I've always been a big fan of the Gran Turismo series.
Looking forward to take part in the WRS.

Hi Dieter, Welcome, always good to see fellow countrymen entering the WRS 👍

Hi all..

I'm a total newbe to on-line gaming.. looking forward to many enjoyable hours here.. forgive me for any 'Senior moments'.... :)

Last edited:
Hi all..

I'm a total newbe to on-line gaming.. looking forward to many enjoyable hours here.. forgive me for any 'Senior moments'.... :)

Andy, senior moments are almost mandatory. You'll fit right in and welcome to the WRS :)

What is going on everyone?

I'm Alex, this is my second time around with the WRS. I participated for a very short time back when the WRS got started in GT3. Had a blast back then and learned a lot though other people racing even though there was no online support back then. The first time around the WRS definitely helped improve racing on GT.

The reason why I joined back to the WRS is because I am now a new Wheel owner and am looking to get better with my setups. Currently running both a G27 and a Fanatec CSR with elite pedals. The Fanatec is down currently (waiting on a load cell).

PSN: Somebodyshootme - can't tell you how many times that got me team-killed in Socom and Battlefield :-).

Looking forward to racing with everyone, hopefully I will not spin too many people out ;-) j/k

Hi Guys!

I am Angga from Indonesia. Been a racing junkie for 3 years however this WRS thing is new to me but currently extracting info from this thread to gather some info. Very excited!!

My psnid is gordon_reza feel free to add or chat

is there anyone here from Indonesia? Looking forward to meet you online guys

Hello ya'll!

I'm Daniel aka. EYE-RoLLER from the clan EYEBALLERS and i'm from Sweden.

Playing with a Logitech Driving Force GT.

I'm a total n00b here and it's gonna be fun to test some GT6 and WRS! :D

Feel free to ad me on PSN, i would really like to have some friends to play with there. My PSN name is EYE-RoLLER.

Regards!

It was nice racing with you yesterday Daniel for much of my afternoon. Welcome to WRS and have fun.

Welcome to all the new drivers, looking forward to meeting you.

Hi everyone,

just completed and submitted my first event here, had a lot of fun trying to shave what I could of the laps. looking forward to seeing how I stack up, hoping there are a few others at my (low) level.

Hi everyone,

just completed and submitted my first event here, had a lot of fun trying to shave what I could of the laps. looking forward to seeing how I stack up, hoping there are a few others at my (low) level.

Don't be so hard on yourself you might find that you are much better than you think 👍 Whatever though, you'll have a great time in the WRS.

Welcome to you and everyone else :gtpflag:

Hi All

My name is Mark, aged 52, my only previous online experience has been with Forza4(xbox360)

Have come back to the Playstation & GT series having previously played GT, GT2(PS1), GT3, GT4P & GT4(PS2).

Have also played and enjoyed the following series on various platforms:- ToCA, Colin Mcrae, Dirt, Grid, WRC, F1 and Forza.

See you on track.

Hey everyone
My names Anthony, im 19 and i love cars.
I track drive my wrx all the time and thinking about doing a build soon!
Anyways my psn is EuroAWD

im new to WRS and i waited till GT6 to jump on the wagon :D i hope to have alot of fun here

Back